Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

If and when someone finally gets the MEDICOM Planet of the Apes LUCIUS head enlarged and starts selling them, I will be placing him on a "teen body" if they sized it correctly...

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      couple more shorter female suggestions: Carrie Kelly Robin from DKR and the current Star Spangled Kid.
      Carrie Kelly was so petit, I'd go with the Little Rascals scale kid body for her. Pair her up with a Dark Knight Custom made from a hulk body.

Stargirl would definitely be Titans scale.

I'm not sure if I would go with a kid body or teen body for Jakeem Thunder.

There are also the new Teen Titans characters... Kid Devil, Ravager, Miss Martian, the new Zatarra, the new Blue Beetle, Raven's current incarnation, the two female sisters Hawk and Dove, Aquagirl from Sub-Diego, the new female Speedy, Plastic Man's son Offspring, Owlman's sidekick Talon, Bombshell, Duela Dent, Enigma (Riddler's Daughter), and poor deceased Osirus.

Más y Menos I would use the kid scale bodies, but only because I have a fondness for their appearance in the Teen Titans cartoon over how they looked when they showed up in the Teen Titans comic.

And let us not forget Lagoon Boy!
      Last edited by samurainoir; Jun 2, '07, 12:58 AM.
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

Has it been established how old Jason Todd/The Red Mask is these days? My instincts would be to put him on an adult body given the fact that he's between the ages of Tim Drake and Dick Grayson, which would make him fully grown in the late teens/early twenties. Given the fact that he could physically take Grayson's place in the OYL Nightwing arc would lead me to believe he is similar in stature and build to Grayson.

Beast Boy I'm not too sure of either... he was younger than Dick, Donna, Vic et al. Which would make him late teens/early twenties now. I would either way with him in his current purple outfit. Wolfman/Perez era Changeling would be a teen body for sure.

Is the current Hawkgirl Kendra still a teenager? She was definitely one when she was first introduced a few years ago wasn't she?
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Boris71
          GeekBot' For Life
          • May 13, 2007

tt body way 2 small for wolver
          in that case surely the easiest way would be to use a marvel legends legs and arms as a lot of them are chunky yet they would be shorter
          Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

Untill I saw the figure, perhaps it would change my mind,.. I think the Idea of Wolvie on a TT body would Blow. Someone convince me other wise.. If you want a B.A. Wolvie,.. All you gotta do is shop with Russ.

Wolvie Head
            Large Swivel Arms
            Forarms
            He-man Torso
            Fist hands
            Bootfeet

Combine those with a Doc Mego Trunks & Legs. Cut a notch outta the thigh area & calf area, then glue the parts together. When hollowing out the torso, sand out the bottom "six pack". If you do everything correctly , then you will have an extremely "buff" Wolverine, that is 11/2 heads Shorter than your 8inch figures. I just think it's the best result in completing a comicbook accurate Wolverine. Just my 2 cents.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• drwhofan74
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 19, 2005

Toro from the Invaders...
              sigpic"Sorry for the noise. My pet cricket has restless leg syndrome."

Comment

• YANOULI
                Part-Time Timelord
                • Jan 9, 2006

Originally posted by apes3978
                If and when someone finally gets the MEDICOM Planet of the Apes LUCIUS head enlarged and starts selling them, I will be placing him on a "teen body" if they sized it correctly...

I'm working on it, just waiting for some more mould material to be delivered.
                " But you can't kill me, i'm a Genius "

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎