X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silveralex
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 22, 2012

Sports Uniforms

Noticed the Joe Namath figure on Ebay and it started me thinking. Wouldn't sports uniforms be a great thing to have for customizing Megos? I happen to be a big baseball fan and I would work on all the MLB teams if someone made a plain white baseball unifrom that I could add logos, stripes, and numbers to.
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

That would be cool. The closet we've come so far are the NFL jerseys from Burger King that came out several years ago. They fit Megos pretty well. I'd love a Braves jersey.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

You could always get a bunch of the Action Jackson Football and Baseball outfits and go from there. Although I'm sure a lot of dye would be involved.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

I was thinking of this a while back as well, I am a big Baseball/Yankee's fan and was interested in doing some customs. I had asked Teresa and Brian for some input on Period piece uniforms. Brian couldn't do it but T said she would take a shot at it for me after the Holidays. If you want to take a shot at it I have some ideas of uniforms I would like you to take a shot at.

Good Luck and Let a brotha Know.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎