X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

Ideas for a Lizard body:

Other than using original Mego parts. Does any one have the Lizard arms and legs in a repro version?
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

I was going to end my orignal post with "I don't expect this thread to receive a reply." But I didn't want to challenge others to reply, just to prove me wrong.
    I've been considering using an original Mego Lizard body. Since I only need the body, not the outfit and head, I'm trying to find a loose incomplete. Can anyone help me get an idea of how much I should be looking to spend? If I can afford it, I want to make my offer price part of my marketplace wanted post. Thanks.

Comment

• HumanWolfman
      Type3Toys Has Transformed
      • Oct 5, 2011

You actually only need foreams, hands, lower legs and feet. I used a combination of my sculpted parts and fabric to get the effect I was going for.

View My Customs
      www.type3toys.com
      or check here
      http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by HumanWolfman
        You actually only need foreams, hands, lower legs and feet. I used a combination of my sculpted parts and fabric to get the effect I was going for.
        Good point, I meant to say 'body parts'. Lower limbs, are what I'm going for. Everything else is optional.
        Your Lizard rocks!!! That head is so much better than the original Mego. Dare I ask? how did you make that tail?

Comment

• HumanWolfman
          Type3Toys Has Transformed
          • Oct 5, 2011

Originally posted by dr_cyclops
          Good point, I meant to say 'body parts'. Lower limbs, are what I'm going for. Everything else is optional.
          Your Lizard rocks!!! That head is so much better than the original Mego. Dare I ask? how did you make that tail?
          Tail is fabric stuffed with batting and a pipe cleaner so it is poseable. All the sculpts are mine as well.
          View My Customs
          www.type3toys.com
          or check here
          http://megomuseum.com/community/memb...5-HumanWolfman

Comment

• dr_cyclops
            One eyed, wonder
            • Dec 17, 2009

Thanks Wolfman, See what you mean by Lower limbs. Current collectors prices, are going to keep this out of my reach for awhile.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎