• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

Vinyl Superman insignias......

Hi Everybody,
    I need a little help in finding "Superman Insignias" (Vinyl + sticky) for my 8" Superman Custom. There's a guy called Vince that has a website (http://www.projectcustom.com/) that sells them. However, after a couple of months of e-mails; still no response...probably he moved his site or something. If anyone knows anybody that can sell me a few (to my dimensions) it'll be greatly appreciated. Here's a picture of his vinyl Supes insignia. Thanks,

Last edited by Ivaniski; Jan 27, '08, 12:37 AM.
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Contact Anthony (TheToyroom) and he'll fix you up.

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
      Career Member
      • May 14, 2007

Here's a pic of the vinyl pack I sell:

Bob

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Does it have to be vinyl? If not, simply print your own emblems.
        CustoMego
        And there are plenty more emblems there
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Ivaniski
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 24, 2007

Thanks guys for your helpful replies. The reason i would like the emblem (insignia) to be vinyl is because; I was told that it will not crease nor tear as opposed to the sticky gloosy paper emblems that i was using. Also, vinyl has a glossy shine to it.

Originally posted by ThatBatmanGuy
          Nice Emblems !!! Do you make the Superman emblem slightly bigger then the original Mego version? And if so, Is it true that vinyl does'nt tear or crease easily.
          Last edited by ABMAC; Jan 29, '08, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Cosmicman
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 12, 2005

Looks like the last known entry on there was November 2007. I don't think he's home. LOL
            More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
              Career Member
              • May 14, 2007

Originally posted by Ivaniski
              Nice Emblems !!! Do you make the Superman emblem slightly bigger then the original Mego version? And if so, Is it true that vinyl does'nt tear or crease easily.
              All of my vinyl decals are made of Premium 6 year UV Outdoor Grade Computer Die-Cut Vinyl. They have a gloss shine, not a high gloss tho. If you wanted to dull them down, you can spray a dull coat over them. I can make them any size and they are water proof too. Paper decals don't compare. PM me for ordering details.

Bob

Comment

• Ivaniski
                Persistent Member
                • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by ThatBatmanGuy
                All of my vinyl decals are made of Premium 6 year UV Outdoor Grade Computer Die-Cut Vinyl. They have a gloss shine, not a high gloss tho. If you wanted to dull them down, you can spray a dull coat over them. I can make them any size and they are water proof too. Paper decals don't compare. PM me for ordering details.

Bob
                Hi ThatBatmnGuy and anyone who does Superman cloth or vinyl sticky/iron-on Emblems,
                Feel free to email me at : [email protected] in order to discuss and exchange info on the vinyl/sticky Superman Emblems you may have. I'm in dire need of Superman emblems that will stay sticked on very well due to the Current Custom Superman diorama (alot of flying and stunts) i'm doing with my kids and for my kids....(i'll post pictures when it's completed)....should be a blast.
                Last edited by Ivaniski; Jan 27, '08, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• detroitdave
                  • Aug 15, 2007

I've purchased items from Vince over at Project Custom before. He goes quite some time in between site updates but is usually really good about responding to emails.

Comment

• Ivaniski
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by detroitdave
                    I've purchased items from Vince over at Project Custom before. He goes quite some time in between site updates but is usually really good about responding to emails.
                    That's great to know and thanks for the response. I've been try'in to email him for months now..... i really like the superman emblems he has in his site. Have you ever purchased his Superman emblems and if it's possible anyway you can email him and let him know to email Ivaniski at : [email protected]......(i'm looking to purchase 1/2 dozen emblems) I would really appreciate it. His Emblems look Awesome !!!

Thanks.

Comment

• gman
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 4, 2002

I just received some custom emblems from ThatBatmanGuy and let me tell you they are Sweet!!! I have a couple of emblems on customs from the Toyroom and they are a couple of my favorite customs. Bottom line - Talk to either of these two guys and you should be Very Very Happy.
                      Don't be sorry. How would you know? You've been watching MTV all your life.

Comment

• Ivaniski
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by gman
                        I just received some custom emblems from ThatBatmanGuy and let me tell you they are Sweet!!! I have a couple of emblems on customs from the Toyroom and they are a couple of my favorite customs. Bottom line - Talk to either of these two guys and you should be Very Very Happy.
                        Thanks for the info....I have a few coming from the Toyroom and have been trying to PM ThatBatmanGuy. However, I have'nt heard any response from him as of yet. I'm fairly new to this forum....just hope that i PM him correctly. Would really appreciated if you could spread the word to him that i would like to purchase a few. Thanks.....

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
                          Career Member
                          • May 14, 2007

Originally posted by gman
                          Thanks for the kind words Scott. Glad you are pleased.

Ivaniski - I've been off-line a couple days. I've sent you an e-mail.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎