Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those considering the 3D personalized customs, may I suggest...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

For those considering the 3D personalized customs, may I suggest...

Hey gang! While the ability to purchase the 3D printed "custom's O you" figures seems to be popping up every where I'd like to again remind everyone of my pal Dawn who made the mini-me for my site. While I was always happy with her work I was recently blown away with how far her skills have come in the past couple of years.

The fellow who commissioned me to do the energy drink labels also wanted his own Little Buddy and man I gotta tell ya she did a heckuva job in a reasonable amount of time and a cost under what most of these 3D printer folks are charging. Now for your consideration here's the review of her latest creation... http://jimstoybox.com/2012/07/08/daw...ting-gigantic/
  • wayne foundation 07
    Time to feed the cat
    • Dec 30, 2007

Looks like she does great wok, I love the little rose added to the jacket,awesome job on the detail.With the right marketing she should do very well making them.

Comment

• jimsmegos
      Mego Dork
      • Nov 9, 2008

Things have been pretty steady for her since starting a couple years ago. She also takes commissions on custom characters such as Johnny Quest. http://littlebuddiesactionfigures.co...Gallery.html#8

Plus she's a really sweet lady.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Looks like the scale is getting closer to Mego, too. Neat stuff. Makes me want a real JQ line.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎