X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ben
    mego nut
    • Nov 18, 2010

body suit?

i tried to make a body suit from the patterns om MM but they where to small .....What did i do wrong? Help....
  • bobws
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 13, 2008

When you printed out the pattern , did you measure the ruler on the pattern to make sure the size it printed out was the correct size?
    The first time i did the printer made it smaller. I had to set the printer at over 100%.
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

How much over 100%? I've tried printing them to the correct size and it takes a lot of futzing to do so.
      JediJaida

Comment

• bobws
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 13, 2008

It's been awhile , i don't remember the actual % but it was around 115% thereabouts.
        I just kept a ruler right there and after each copy measured to see if they matched.
        Last edited by bobws; Jul 7, '12, 1:42 AM. Reason: More needed
        "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• ctc
          Fear the monkeybat!
          • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

Depending on what image editing software you're using, you should be able to bring up a ruler. Try doing a print preview, and see if there's a ruler, or ruler option. It'll show you how big the final item will be when printed; real-world measure.

Don C.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎