Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the BEST & MOST accurate 1960s IDEAL Captain Action custom display boxes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reevefan78
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 3, 2008

Looking for the BEST & MOST accurate 1960s IDEAL Captain Action custom display boxes

Hello all,

I'm looking for the following BEST and MOST ACCURATE IDEAL Captain Action custom display boxes available including the backing card and top and bottom inserts: CA Spidey, Batman, Robin and Superboy. If anyone has any idea who makes these just like the originals please let me know. The ones I am looking for will need to have accurate color to the originals, carefully cut around the window display and not pull apart over time from the cardboard backing if the printed part is glued to some kind of cardboard substrate. Thanks in advance for any leads on where I can find these repro CA boxes.
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

Anthony-(The Toyroom) is the Person on the boards i would recommend his work is nothing short of spectacular......

Comment

• nobody
      banjo!
      • Jan 26, 2012

Will this be part of a new 1000 post WIP like the shark?

Originally posted by reevefan78
      Hello all,

I'm looking for the following BEST and MOST ACCURATE IDEAL Captain Action custom display boxes available including the backing card and top and bottom inserts: CA Spidey, Batman, Robin and Superboy. If anyone has any idea who makes these just like the originals please let me know. The ones I am looking for will need to have accurate color to the originals, carefully cut around the window display and not pull apart over time from the cardboard backing if the printed part is glued to some kind of cardboard substrate. Thanks in advance for any leads on where I can find these repro CA boxes.

Comment

• reevefan78
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 3, 2008

Thanks kingdom warrior!

Comment

• fun guy
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
          Anthony-(The Toyroom) is the Person on the boards i would recommend his work is nothing short of spectacular......
          Wow,awesome.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎