X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • artskull
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 14, 2010

Retro Action Costume Fitting?

Because of all the issues I've read about with retro-actions figures… Just curious… has anyone put DC retro-action costumes on Zica body? Or how well do retro-action costumes fit on old-school type 1/type 2 Mego bodies? Any help appreciated.
    --
    ArtSkull: Graphic Design & Illustration
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

I put all my RA's on T2 bodies - Manta, Luthor, Sinestro, GL, Two-Face, now Flash - and now problems so far. I usually use the RA hands, also. They also fit on CAW bodies, but those are now off with dodos.

Haven't tried a Zica yet, 'cause I'm waiting for the female release befor I do a purchase.

Comment

• Boywonder0
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 29, 2007

RA suits will fit ZICA bodies because spandex streches. Nonetheless ZICA bodies have a wider waist and you may find it tough to close the belts or waist snaps. They look nice on thou.

Comment

• artskull
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 14, 2010

Thanks! Didn't want to jump into purchasing and retro-fitting a retro-action only to have the costume not fit.
        --
        ArtSkull: Graphic Design & Illustration

Comment

• Captain Awesome
          Career Member
          • May 27, 2012

I put all mine (except the ladies of course) on the Doc Mego swivel arm bodies. Costumes fit just fine and so did the hands. Worked out great for me cause I couldn't stand those awful retro action bodies.
          Courage is being scared to death but saddlin' up anyway. - John Wayne

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎