X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Anyone! Who has this head sculpt?

Anyone! Does anyone have this head sculpt? My daughter wants to be able to switch her Hawkman heads around and change his masks and she don't have this World War II version with the beak. I know this is probably a really long shot but did anyone manage make a sculpt of this?

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

If she wants to switch masks maybe you could ask Buk if he could make you one like that. He already has a regular version mask. It'd be easier to switch two silicone masks than two resin heads
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Pretty sure Leitner does.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megocrazy
        Museum Trouble Maker
        • Feb 18, 2007

I think Brian Leitner has one on ebay right now. I think it's bleit1701. Almost positive I saw it the other day. I got one from him in WV last year so I know he makes one. If I have time later I'll try to dig up the link if I can and post it.
        It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Cosmicman
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by Meule
          If she wants to switch masks maybe you could ask Buk if he could make you one like that. He already has a regular version mask. It'd be easier to switch two silicone masks than two resin heads
          No, If I file the head prong down to a smooth point for her, she can switch the heads with ease. I have it set up so Hawkman can switch his head from his regular one, to his normal Carter Hall face to the skin tight yellow one he wore in the 70s with the JSA. It works fine and she loves doing it. Sometimes Carter is picky about his masks.
          I do this with Ironman some other megos. They have heads that can be removed easily and I have a secret identity head she can switch. It is alot better then putting together a whole doll every time Hawkman wants to get a new mask added to the collection.
          She loves Hawkman because I used to read her All Star Squadron books when she was a baby.
          Yeah, some people said that that was stupid and I was childish. Oh well.

Instead of Big Bird, Oscar and Cookie Monster. She liked to hear about Liberty Bell, Johnny Quick, Hawkman, The Atom...etc.
          Guess her turning out to be a megohead shouldn't be a surprise. Right?
          Last edited by Cosmicman; Dec 21, '07, 5:07 PM.

Comment

• Cosmicman
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by megocrazy
            I think Brian Leitner has one on ebay right now. I think it's bleit1701. Almost positive I saw it the other day. I got one from him in WV last year so I know he makes one. If I have time later I'll try to dig up the link if I can and post it.
            Brian Leitner is a good guy but when he puts something on eBay he doesn't accept PAYPAL. I don't know the story behind that. Everyone takes PAYPAL. He must have had a personal issue or a tragic story with it. LOL
            My business and my bank account work through PAYPAL and I only use that through the Internet. I don't send money orders or stuff in the mail. Too many criminals out there that have ripped me off. When you work with me through the Internet, it usually involves PAYPAL or we don't do business.

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Wrathdemon
              Brian Leitner is a good guy but when he puts something on eBay he doesn't accept PAYPAL.
              I've sent my last two payments to him through paypal
              He's not set up to receive paypal payments from a credit card, but otherwise he does take paypal
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

He takes it if you have a balance. I've sent him cash before with no problems, too. 711 has money orders cheap, too.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎