X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rlkrefft
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 14, 2010

Question about type 1 /type 2 heads...

I was wondering if anyone has tried using a type 1 head on a type 2 body? The figure in question is Robin. I have a type 2 body but the head has turned gray. There are many type 1 heads on ebay but before I pay I thought I'd ask here since maybe someone has tried switching heads before. I never have.

Thank You
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

I've done that countless times without any problems. I think you will be just fine.

Comment

• rlkrefft
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 14, 2010

Thank you so much for the reply.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

heads work fine in either body. only real difference is the type 1 head has a longer neck plug

Comment

• starsky
          veteran member
          • Aug 26, 2007

not to hijack the thread, but would you guys feel cheated if one bought a type 1 figure with a type 2 head on it? just wanted to know people's thoughts.

Comment

• rlkrefft
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 14, 2010

As long as I couldn't tell I wouldn't mind. Type 2 heads were awful. I hated them. The bodies were better than type 1 but not the quality or heads. To me the early figures were the best. If I didn't want Batman on a more muscular body I would have picked type 1 over type 2. The slimy,grey heads of type 2 were the downfall of the line.IMO I'd rather have a good type 1 head Robin instead of a grey type 2 head. Thats just me. Mego never should have cut costs on the the line that made them famous.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎