Persistent Member
    • Jun 28, 2006

40% off Hobby Lobby Coupon this week!

FYI this one I think only comes around every 3rd week:
    http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

I definitely take advantage of this coupon and use it just about every other week. I have found that every other week seems to be the way HL has been marketing it for some time now. This week is the week. HL has some awesome stuff. I like shopping there. In fact I am on my way there soon.
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Blackkryptonite
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 28, 2006

haha cool, I try to use it ever time I get the email for it and I'll definitely be there after work today. That 40% off can put a big dent in some otherwise costly supplies

Comment

• BATMAN89
        Mego obsessed!!!
        • Jul 20, 2010

Just went to Hobby Lobby today, on lunch. Dang!
        Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
        My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
          Mighty Man/Monster Maker
          • Aug 14, 2007

My silicone sat too long and turned to a solid lump, so I need some more molding supplies. Maybe my wife will let me spend some $ if I have a coupon!

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
          https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• livnxxxl
            • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by GaryPlaysWithDolls
            My silicone sat too long and turned to a solid lump, so I need some more molding supplies. Maybe my wife will let me spend some $ if I have a coupon!
            I almost had that issue happen myself. I bought up a bunch of supplies last year some time. I finally went to use some of it and noticed that my silicone was starting to turn. I guess I caught it just in time. It still worked. This reminds me to be sure to use it sooner rather than later. I would have figured it to last much longer than a year or so. ??? Guess not. Maybe it is was already old stock to begin with. ???

Comment

• livnxxxl
              • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Blackkryptonite
              haha cool, I try to use it ever time I get the email for it and I'll definitely be there after work today. That 40% off can put a big dent in some otherwise costly supplies
              Yeah, I won't even bother messing with any sale any where unless it is at least 40% off or more. Only then will you realize real savings vs 10, 15 or 20 percent joke of sale. Anything less is just a waste of my time.

Comment

• jessica
                fortune favors the bold
                • Nov 5, 2007

Nice, but I have to cross the bridge and pay $5.... :(

Maybe if I end up on that side of the bay...
                Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
                Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
                1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
                1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

I hate Hobby Lobby's checkouts. Takes bloody forever since they don't use scanners and have to type everything in.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• bobws
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 13, 2008

wow , i'm in one of the 10 states (mostly New England) that doesn't have one of these stores.
                    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎