X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Source for shoes

I've got a good ebay supplier of shoes in the 1/6 and 1/9 scale.

mimiwoo has stuff for Obitsu, dolliekin, etc. and has very reasonable prices.

I just got a pair of red pumps and black loafers from her. The black loafers, while too big for Mego girls, will fit on a Mego male if it has socks on.

I just tried it on one of the ZICA bodies, and it goes on pretty well. There's a bit of a gap where the toe is, but since the loafer is of a very firm plastic, and black to boot, no one is going to care.

The red high heeled pumps are pretty much the same thing. 1/6 scale, but will fit on a Mego female foot if there's a sock or stocking on it. It goes on a teensy bit tight, but doesn't split or crack when you put it on the doll.

They make cuter ruby slippers than the originals! LOL!

The one, and it is only ONE bad thing is: the waiting time. Since she is based out of Hong Kong, it can take up to three or four weeks to get your stuff in.

Good news, the shipping is pretty good, and she is always willing to answer questions.

She also has boots, hose, clothes, etc.

Take a peek and see. She has great stuff!
    JediJaida
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

I second that recommendations. I use to buy tons of stuff from Mimi for my ex-wives Blythe dolls, which happens to fit female megos.
    I have a white motorcycle jacket made of leather with actual zippers, buckles and pockets.
    The socks and sneakers are great too.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 3, 2007

Does Mimi have an ebay store? Or do you search her name?
      Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
      MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

found her completely by accident.

The name of the store is Mimi's Collection, and her username is mimiwoo.

She has a lot of great stuff there. Believe me, you will go broke.
        JediJaida

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎