X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

What happened to CustoMego?

I went to Dave Mc's old thread where he has the link for the tutorials, etc. (CustoMego)... A page came up saying in: "custommego.com This domain is expired, please renew it."

Is there a different link to the tutorials? Is this just a temporary thing (glitch), or did it bite the dust?
  • megocrazy
    Museum Trouble Maker
    • Feb 18, 2007

I can see it.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Boris71
      GeekBot' For Life
      • May 13, 2007

Are you looking for something inparticular I downloaded a lot of the custo mego stuff and put it in a word document to make it easier for me I could email you a pdf of what you were after if I have it PM me
      Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by apes3978
        I went to Dave Mc's old thread where he has the link for the tutorials, etc. (CustoMego)... A page came up saying in: "custommego.com This domain is expired, please renew it."

Is there a different link to the tutorials? Is this just a temporary thing (glitch), or did it bite the dust?
        Right here
        CustoMego
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• apes3978
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 19, 2005

Boris71, thanks for the offer, but I don't think I"ll need to take advantage of it... I clicked on the link Meule provided and it worked today... There must have been some type of issue with my computer...
          Last edited by apes3978; Nov 2, '10, 5:27 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎