X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

Measurements for torino

Does anybody know what the measurements are for Starsky's torino?
    In mego scale of course...LOL

Width,length and height and tire size in inches please...
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by fallensaviour; Jul 3, '10, 4:22 PM.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”
  • ctc
    Fear the monkeybat!
    • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

If you're looking for measurements off the toy, I'm not gonna be much help. BUT; if you want measurements off the actual car, check online or the library for the manuals. OR get a model one and build it, taking measurements off of it. (And remember: 8" Megos are 1/9 scale: divide the measurements of the real car.... in inches, by 9 for how big a Mego one should be.)

Don C.

Comment

• AAAAA
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 28, 2005

here a 19 inch long one
      Amazon.com: Full Function Radio Control R/C Car - 1976 Ford Torino with Rolling Rims (19 Outdoors

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by ctc
        Hmmmm....

If you're looking for measurements off the toy, I'm not gonna be much help. BUT; if you want measurements off the actual car, check online or the library for the manuals. OR get a model one and build it, taking measurements off of it. (And remember: 8" Megos are 1/9 scale: divide the measurements of the real car.... in inches, by 9 for how big a Mego one should be.)

Don C.
        Yes the toy...
        I know the measurements for the real one I'm just trying to figure out measurements for the toy one to find a few similar vehicles to match up.
        I have no mego cars so I am at a real loss size wise.
        I would like to make a couple custom cars and trucks.I know the cars are not in true 1:9 scale so that's why I'm looking for the measurements.The remote control vehicles are what I was interested in actually.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎