The Mego Museum needs your help!
The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klingon Bridge Custom

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011
    • 9168

    #16
    Very nicely done, I should try my hand at a custom federation bookshelf, thanks for sharing.

    Comment

    • Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018
      • 3458

      #17
      I want to see somebody do the Enterprise Bridge 2 prototype from the library here



      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

      Comment

      • mwwestphd
        New Member
        • Oct 4, 2021
        • 30

        #18
        TrekStar - if you need any background graphics for a bridge, hit me up. I have A LOT that I created over the years and am happy to share.
        Attached Files

        Comment

        • TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011
          • 9168

          #19
          Originally posted by mwwestphd
          TrekStar - if you need any background graphics for a bridge, hit me up. I have A LOT that I created over the years and am happy to share.
          Thanks, I actually don’t have a bridge, but I will definitely keep your offer in mind.

          Comment

          • drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012
            • 3958

            #20
            Wow these are all super cool!
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            Stuff For Sale

            Comment

            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎