X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

Long Awaited Pith Helmet

Hadn’t been custom shopping in a long time and saw this. The CTVT FTC Stooges pith helmet. I know it has been being asked for forever. I hadn’t seen it mentioned anywhere but it’s possible I just missed it. Looks ok actually. It’s the slightly more imperial British Army style than the USPS GI Joe style I prefer but totally usable for most things.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Perfect for Col . Mustard.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 29, 2018

Col Mustard or the first Jumanji movie hunter character or for a Tarzan white hunter villain. Or for Jane in her first meeting outfit. Action Jackson if you wanted to do a custom GI Joe and the Mummy style set. Any of the Egyptologists for a Mummy Tableau.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Actually it could be used for the Peter Cushing character John Banning from the Hammer film The Mummy, he wore it in the beginning of the movie when they found the tomb, and Mego made that Mummy figure and of course Peter Cushing too.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
          Permanent Member
          • Jun 29, 2018

Sounds perfect. I think they will sell a bucket full of them.

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

What I was looking for back when I made Congo Bill. Fortunately, Sprytel came to my rescue back then with some awesome 3d printed safari toppers.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎