Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used the "Lost" TV show 8" figures for custom fodder?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Has anyone used the "Lost" TV show 8" figures for custom fodder?

I hadn't really looked at them before, but recently noticed one of the characters has a bald head, which is very rare in this scale. I think I got one head in a batch of heads a while back, and it was definitely too big in scale. Does anyone have these and are the heads, especially the John Locke (the bald character) in good scale, or are they oversized like a lot of the Biff Bang Pow figures?
  • Confessional
    Maker & Whatnot
    • Aug 8, 2012

Indeed, I put Terry O'Quinn to better use.

Quickie mash-up that puts Terry O'Quinn (BBP! John Locke/Lost) to good use with some head paint, a little styling, and a couple essential accessories. From the world of Chris Carter, Millennium (1996-99) was dark, mysterious, sometimes funny, apocalyptic, and ahead of its time. Featuring ex-FBI Agent Frank Black (Lance

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

I used Sayid and Sawyer for GOT customs. I don't remember them being oversized.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Thanks for the info! Regular folk heads with no mask or anything are gold for me, so it's always nice to add to the potential head pool. Especially happy to find another bald head available, as there's only a few of those out there that are really usable.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎