X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tiberiusguy
    Museum Patron
    • Aug 23, 2019

DS9/TOS customs

So far, Worf and Sisko are available for an authentic style for the crossover episode of T&T. I would like to make the whole group. I’m currently shrinking Dax head (pm), and seeking cheaper Odo and Bashir.
    I put TOS clothes on Sisko, and when compared to the banded bodies, he looks pretty short (I think it’s mostly about his small head/neck)…
    my plan was…
    Put Mego Sisko head on Worf or LaForge, but in viewing them side by side, I might Lose some height (the actor is pretty tall). Also his skin tone is not a great match.
    i could add a torso piece to Worf, to make him taller?!
    does anyone have advice for when to change the Bashir hairstyle? Cut it down, or change it later?
    any advice would be great, even the eBay guy, Jeff.. if he’s here
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Ebay Playmates DS9 9 inch figures

Most of the Playmates 9 inch figures can be redone as ReMego with just a few alterations. Hope this helps.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

I swapped the Sisko head onto the DS9 Worf body, and I thought it worked well.

Comment

• battmasterson
        Career Member
        • Dec 22, 2010

You might want to try an LJN body. They are often a little bigger. The Rookies has a figure that would match the Sisco skin tone.

Comment

• battmasterson
          Career Member
          • Dec 22, 2010

Originally posted by monitor_ep
          Ebay Playmates DS9 9 inch figures

Most of the Playmates 9 inch figures can be redone as ReMego with just a few alterations. Hope this helps.
          monitop_ep, What alterations are needed to adjust the Playmates 9 inch figures? I am trying to make a Captain 7 of 9 in Mego scale.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
            Museum Patron
            • Aug 23, 2019

Actually, this. I think I’ve shrunken my Dax as far as it goes, it might work on a BBP female, but do I need to trim for Mego? Guinan worked out great on an uhura body though

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎