X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Dave Mc
    Thanks all. This really wasn't a "look at my new custom" thread, since I really didn't do much. More to express surprise that I'd never seen one. I mean, it's so obvious I can't believe more people haven't used that head for a Romulan.

Well...I think one reason for that is...the Original Mego Romulan looks so much like Mark Leonard as well.
    sigpic

Comment

• hawkmike
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2003

very nice,great job.
      wanted mego arch reactor

Comment

• LordMalvolio
        • Sep 5, 2007

Hey guys! I'm back!!! It's nice to see my Rommie suits still being talked about (and given credit!) a couple years later! I have been busy working in Kuwait as a contractor, so my Mego exposure is ZERO! Of course the event of a lifetime is happening with the re-issue of Kirk/Klingon, Spock/Andorian, and McCoy and Romulan!!!! I have them ordered from scifigenre.com, and belive Kirk and Klingon have arrived to my house back home, but have yet to see them. I will soon be heading home next month, and will get to see them. I have also started getting my custom bug again with a new interest in my Klingon modification. Anyhow, again, thanks for keeping my name alive and credit given! And good to be back here!!!

-James

And yes, why didn't I think about using Sareks head on the Rommie???

Comment

• batmanmc
          mego batman collector
          • Jun 22, 2004

you made some great suits. i love yoru work.

Comment

• txteach
            Banned
            • Jun 17, 2005

Welcome back! Boy do you do great work.

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by LordMalvolio
              Hey guys! I'm back!!! It's nice to see my Rommie suits still being talked about (and given credit!) a couple years later! I have been busy working in Kuwait as a contractor, so my Mego exposure is ZERO! Of course the event of a lifetime is happening with the re-issue of Kirk/Klingon, Spock/Andorian, and McCoy and Romulan!!!! I have them ordered from scifigenre.com, and belive Kirk and Klingon have arrived to my house back home, but have yet to see them. I will soon be heading home next month, and will get to see them. I have also started getting my custom bug again with a new interest in my Klingon modification. Anyhow, again, thanks for keeping my name alive and credit given! And good to be back here!!!

-James

And yes, why didn't I think about using Sareks head on the Rommie???

www.emeralddawn.com/trek

Welcome back James! I thought We'd lost Ya! If You do ever get back into the Custom's Business...I'd sure like to get Your ROMULAN Suit in blue!
              sigpic

Comment

• Dave Mc
                Administrator
                • Oct 20, 2002

Hi James, good to see you.

Comment

• LordMalvolio
                  • Sep 5, 2007

Originally posted by The Bat
                  Welcome back James! I thought We'd lost Ya! If You do ever get back into the Custom's Business...I'd sure like to get Your ROMULAN Suit in blue!
                  Thanks! Good to be back! And the Blue suit Rommie is on my list to try once again! I'll keep you informed when I am ready to make once again!
                  Last edited by LordMalvolio; Sep 6, '07, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Megospidey
                    Museum Webslinger
                    • Jul 26, 2006

Classy work guys. Always top-notice stuff!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎