New 8" Body Teaser Pic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bat
    replied
    LOOKIN' GOOD! I like it MUCH better than the earlier Prototypes.

Leave a comment:

• JediJaida
    replied
    Now THAT is what I call buff to the max!

It's beautiful my friend, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Maybe I can get Gil Gerard to autograph one next year when I go to DragonCon again.

Leave a comment:

• 60'schild
    replied
    That's great news... looks super too! Definitely a new day dawning... (in a bandless 8" era). Regardless of the "purists" among us, I'm all for it, 100 per cent!

Leave a comment:

• ZICA
    replied
    Z-Body Production Sample

I finally received a pic from the factory of a production sample for the new Z-Body and wanted to share it. There's still a few minor things that need to be fixed but what you see here is pretty much the final product. I'm hoping to have a sample in hand within the next two weeks and I'll be sure to post plenty of pics when I do.

Leave a comment:

• The Bat
    replied
    Originally posted by 60'schild
    They really have a nice pulp tone to them. I especially liked the character bios/pics from the 2007 entries:

http://midnightmen.blogspot.com/sear...max-results=25

8" versions would fit right in with anyones Phantom, Captain Action, or Commander X, imho!!

Ooh....that's going to be a Female Body!! Can't wait to see that!

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    The hands look great, and an October availability?? Excellent!!!

Leave a comment:

• 60'schild
    replied
    They really have a nice pulp tone to them. I especially liked the character bios/pics from the 2007 entries:

http://midnightmen.blogspot.com/sear...max-results=25

8" versions would fit right in with anyones Phantom, Captain Action, or Commander X, imho!!

Leave a comment:

• ZICA
    replied
    Originally posted by JediJaida
    Who the heck are the Midnight Men?

The Midnightmen

Leave a comment:

• JediJaida
    replied
    Who the heck are the Midnight Men?

Leave a comment:

• Gorn Captain
    replied
    Even with all the excitement about the "new" Megos, this line still grabs my attention.
    Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• ZICA
    replied
    Originally posted by raider5gt
    Do you think you will be doing The Midnightmen in Mego scale,as the Thule Kommando would look awesome
    Yes, there's a very good possibility of doing The Midnightmen figures in MEGO scale. I ran the idea past the licensor when I started developing the new body and they were all for it.

Leave a comment:

• raider5gt
    replied
    Great stuff man,things are moving along nicely,looking forward to seeing some pics of the Buck Rogers line.

Do you think you will be doing The Midnightmen in Mego scale,as the Thule Kommando would look awesome

Leave a comment:

• ZICA
    replied
    Originally posted by Meule
    Wow, the hands look great. Have you checked whether they'll fit on Mego bodies as well?
    I won't be able to check that until I have an actual production piece and I'm hoping to get a sample from the factory by the end of the month, possibly sooner.

Leave a comment:

• SlipperyLilSuckers
    replied
    The website is looking good, I'm looking forward to pictures of the Buck crew in the near future!

Leave a comment:

• Meule
    replied
    Originally posted by ZICA
    Just wanted to share the prototype pics of the hand sets. The one in the middle is the standard "grip" set that will come with the bodies. The wrist pins will look different on the production pieces and all of the hand sets will be made of the same flexible material. As of now everything is on schedule for an October delivery date for the bodies and hand sets.

Wow, the hands look great. Have you checked whether they'll fit on Mego bodies as well?

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎