Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Broken links thread

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2, 2007
    Location
    FTW, Texas
    Posts
    163
    Images
    3

    Exclamation spidercar page missing?

    I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post but I've been trying to go to the spidercar page for the last couple days with no results. Just thought someone would want a heads up. Thanks!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 10, 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    16,007
    Images
    15

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,336
    Images
    11
    In the "Our Gang" section, there is no individual page for Alfalfa, as there are for the other characters. If you click his name on the menu, it just takes you to the main Our Gang page.
    Our Gang: Television Gallery: Mego Museum

    Also, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but none of the text on the "Starsky and Hutch" Torino page is big enough to read. I can't tell if it's just tiny copyright info or if someone set the font size too small.
    Starsky Hutch Torino: Television Gallery: Mego Museum
    Last edited by Bizarro Amy; Dec 16, '07 at 5:38 PM. Reason: punch and pie
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

    Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 17, 2006
    Location
    Oakland, Ca
    Posts
    8,710
    Images
    5
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by beartex2000 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post but I've been trying to go to the spidercar page for the last couple days with no results. Just thought someone would want a heads up. Thanks!
    Thank you, this has been corrected.
    This profile is no longer active.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 17, 2006
    Location
    Oakland, Ca
    Posts
    8,710
    Images
    5
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    In the "Our Gang" section, there is no individual page for Alfalfa, as there are for the other characters. If you click his name on the menu, it just takes you to the main Our Gang page.
    Our Gang: Television Gallery: Mego Museum

    Also, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but none of the text on the "Starsky and Hutch" Torino page is big enough to read. I can't tell if it's just tiny copyright info or if someone set the font size too small.
    Starsky Hutch Torino: Television Gallery: Mego Museum
    Thanks, Del, these have been fixed.
    This profile is no longer active.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,336
    Images
    11
    When I click on the Torino page, the type is still super-tiny...???
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

    Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,336
    Images
    11
    I got sent to the old Museum again, this time from the 8" Captain America page.
    Captain America: WGSH Gallery: Mego Museum : Mego Corp
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

    Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,336
    Images
    11
    If you click on Forums from the Invisible Girl page, it sends you to the old site
    The Fantastic Four: WGSH Gallery: Mego Museum
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

    Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 12, 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,336
    Images
    11
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

    Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 14, 2004
    Location
    Gent, Belgium
    Posts
    28,477
    Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    If you click on Forums from the Invisible Girl page, it sends you to the old site
    The Fantastic Four: WGSH Gallery: Mego Museum
    Same goes for a couple of others, like Batman and Penguin
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •