Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1722273237404142

Thread: Topps Mego Monday Thread

Since I am on a tight budget every month I have decided to pass of all Topps figures. I am hoping that these are treated like a "Kick-Starter" figures to let Mego know what sold and to see if it warrants a broader release through Wal-Mart. Target or other on-line stores.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

I took a look and noticed that 5 figures max per order and sold out, so does this mean people are scooping these up and in about 3 months or so we will see these offered on ebay for two or three times the price? Although if free shipping is offered, maybe the folks in Canada could be possibly getting a deal out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    I took a look and noticed that 5 figures max per order and sold out, so does this mean people are scooping these up and in about 3 months or so we will see these offered on ebay for two or three times the price? Although if free shipping is offered, maybe the folks in Canada could be possibly getting a deal out of it?
    They don’t actually sell out. Topps will take as many orders as they get and then that amount of figures will be produced. I mean, they’ll likely make a few extra in case any are damaged.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    I am happy to see they are making the Hammer Phantom of the Opera... I only wish they also made his arch nemesis, Lord Ambrose d'Arcy. He was the true villain of that film. While they are at it, they could also use the Michael Gough sculpt to make an Arthur Holmwood figure to go with their Hammer Dracula line.
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

The clothes on the Hammer Phantom figure would work well for a Peter Cushing Baron Frankenstein Kitbash.
    Last edited by phil; Oct 20, '21 at 9:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    They don’t actually sell out. Topps will take as many orders as they get and then that amount of figures will be produced. I mean, they’ll likely make a few extra in case any are damaged.
    I checked for these on ebay, the selling prices are already ridiculously outrageous and they all say pre-ordered items, but you probably knew it would be.