Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read this to find how you can get MM trading cards!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

Read this to find how you can get MM trading cards!!!

OK, so as some of you may have seen (or maybe you haven't yet, but hopefully will soon) There is a new sticky thread in the CLASSIC TOYS FORUM for Identifying all those odds and ends, figures that you just can't place, or things that are but a faint memory (or maybe are just a figment of your imagination) from childhood.

I thought it might be a great incentive to offer up some of my extra cards to any and all that can I.D. any of the odds/ends that I post. Hopefully maybe some others will get on board and do the same. As it is right now, you'll get cards from me (although I'm sure other will be more than happy to share their extra's MM/PS cards with you) Nobody's being "forced" to do so. I just think this is a fun reward for those helpful members. I don't have a "ton" of extra's but I was thinking 5 random cards minimum. I will try to accommodate if your looking for something specific, but in general cards will be random.

So get over to the CLASSIC TOYS FORUM and take a look in the ID toys sticky and put your toy knowledge to the test and help
    re-leave the tension on my brain by id'ing these toys. I'll do my best to get your cards in the mail ASAP.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎