Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Jim Secret HQ: Awesomesauce!

Images
    Blog Entries

Big Jim Secret HQ: Awesomesauce!

Just got a MIB Big Jim European "Secret Headquarters"--part of the Spy series.

It's incredible! Many here know I love playsets, & this one does not disappoint. It is like a Mego "Wayne Foundation" for Big Jim (actually, it's a reworked Barbie Townhouse).

*3 feet tall, 3 floors with roof helipad--it's quite heavy, the floors are made of masonite.

*working central elevator; each floor has two rooms: armory, gym, communications, map room, shooting range, & garage.

*tons of accessories: free weights, tables & chairs, map, telegraph & headset, weapons rack & mortor, garage shelf with drawers, toolbox, tools, & extinguisher

I want badly to assemble it, but I don't have the space.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Nice one and congratulations! If you ever do assemble it, please post pics--it sounds awesome, and I don't think I ever knew it existed before your post.

At least have the fun of setting it up, and mucking around with it.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, I have a feeling it doesn't disassemble.

Mattel did a fantastic job IMO of repurposing Barbie stuff for BJ.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I have Prof. Obb, I need to work on finding the other 004 Spy figures.

The HQ would work very well with PACK also, I think.

Images
    Pictures?
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    Yeah, I want to see it!

Sounds awesome PNGwynne,I miss the days when they still made sets like that.

Images
    Glad to see someone here bought that. It was beginning to haunt me on Ebay.

I passed on it several times for the same reason - I would have to open it, but don't have the room.

Images
    Can you post pics of the box?
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."