Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need your help.

Hello everyone. Anybody remember me? Lol! I've been away for a bit. Life kind of got in the way. Really cool to be back and seeing all the cool stuff I've missed.

What is this Whip card I hear of? Is that a new PS card? You can add that to my want list.

PM sent

Images
    Blog Entries
    nice to see you back on board falcon

Quote Originally Posted by THE FALCON View Post
    Hello everyone. Anybody remember me? Lol! I've been away for a bit. Life kind of got in the way. Really cool to be back and seeing all the cool stuff I've missed.

Thanks Scoth and Thanks Saroyan for the trades. My list has been updated.

Images
    What the Action Jackson #1100 White Card. Were these the ones that were made by Camerontoys?
    Mego Nudists Fish Nude Show Off your Rod.

Not sure who made it but on the back it says sponsored by John and Joseph Thomas.

you can look at both of them here ( http://toycards.wikia.com/wiki/Toy_Cards_Wiki ) along with most of the other cards talked about on this Mego site .

Images
    Hey John here. I still have some of the AJ cards if you need one just PM your address and I will get a few out to you.

John

Ok this is driving me a little batty. I'm having the baddest luck with one specific card. MM WYATT EARP. Three times I have made a trade for that card and three times the card has arrived damaged. Does anyone have that card up for grabs? Please look at my trade list for something that may catch your eye.