Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Q necklace amulet

Q necklace amulet

I noticed some Q figures necklace amulet gems are not painted red ,
    Could be an error ,then I saw another post on Mego ambassador's that was not painted as well
    Just a little tiny detail ,no biggie just wondering ?.
    I posted a pic of two of mine of each.

Are you going to post a picture here? I'd like to see them.

Not sure how to post pics here,I did post one at Mego ambassador's.soery Lonnie,it's really only the gems and center of amulet not painted red like my other ones.i have 3 Q figures.

Quote Originally Posted by tllgn View Post
    Not sure how to post pics here,I did post one at Mego ambassador's.soery Lonnie,it's really only the gems and center of amulet not painted red like my other ones.i have 3 Q figures.
    I'm not a facebook member, so I can't see anything there. I don't have Q and was just curious what it looked like.

Yeah I don't really care for Facebook , however I do like the Mego ambassador's ,pics are easy to post there .

Hi. I looked on ebay for the Mego Q and you can easily find versions with and without the red painted gems on Q's necklace, including photos.

Barnabas Collins

Thanks I thought so ,
    I wonder why ?

Who knows. The version I bought at Walmart has the red gems. I probably prefer the red gem version. Which do you like?

Barnabas Collins

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I'm not a facebook member, so I can't see anything there. I don't have Q and was just curious what it looked like.
    Here you go Lonnie...

Looks like they are about 50/50 as far as distribution. Interesting to note, the painted version also has an extra clear plastic band holding the necklace to the body.

Thanks Dwayne! I really like the color of the Q body.