Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Revelations Trailer.

Images

MOTU Revelations Trailer.

Looks promising. I hope it doesn't suck.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Holy *bleep*

That...actually looks great.

The song sucked though.

Images
    I liked the song. Thought it was a good fit for the footage. My worry has always been is the classic designs will be barely in it and most of it will be the grim dark edgy Teela and Orko stuff. Trailer was good, though.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    I think Bonnie Tyler was a great choice. Fits the 80s vibe, and you can't go wrong with a Jim Steinman song for overly epicness.

This looks great. I hope the show is at least 50% this, and 50% the new stuff we have to go through to get back to this. If this is all the vintage-ness we get...well, who wants that?

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Like I said this is based more on the 2002 design wise.
    2002 prince adam.jpgE3iSSKvXwAA24iu.jpg

I like the idea of the Shazam/Captain Marvel version of Prince Adam/He-Man than the original.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Non-tan He-Man as Adam never made a lick of sense to me even at 9 years old.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Other than the smaller Adam I don't see much in common with 2002 reboot design wise. They are not using the Egyptian inspired Sorceress or any of the one big boot asymmetrical Spawn armor. Looks more like the 80s toy designs filtered through an anime style to me.

Images
    Looks good to me.
    Highly anticipating this.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Non-tan He-Man as Adam never made a lick of sense to me even at 9 years old.

Chris
    At least a tan can't come and go, so it's a better disguise than the old glasses/no glasses! LOL

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    At least a tan can't come and go, so it's a better disguise than the old glasses/no glasses! LOL
    Yeah, I never gave it a second thought.