Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Indiana Jones 5

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    Most people would be dumbfounded to know how much historical accuracy there is to the Indiana Jones films,(from the Grail to the crystal skulls). So much gets dismissed as "Hollywood", when in fact the scripts are pulling from actual documented evidence. I sat through a seminar on the subject this weekend at Wonderfest, delivered by David West Reynolds who has a PH.D and is a best-selling author. He has travelled to ALL the spots in the world that were covered in the series. My jaw was literally open in shock regarding the accuracy of so many of the artifacts, designs, and events in the movie. It was mind boggling. He lives in New Albany, IN so we're virtually neighbors. Hoping to have him to our home to break bread and have continued discussions. A fascinating man.
    Awesome. What were some of the more interesting things they got right?

Images
    Harrison Ford set pic in full Indy gear.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...?ocid=msedgntp

Steven Spielberg, Frank Marshall and Kathleen Kennedy will be returning as producers. Kennedy has been involved with all four previous Indy films BTW. Including associate producer on Doom and Crusade and executive producer on Skull.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    there were also some photos released of his stunt double on set with a bunch of Nazi cars and motorcycles. i wonder if they will start the movie with something happening during the war and de-age Harrison and then have the main movie story as kind of a follow up, sort of the way Crusade started

Images
    Kennedy has been involved with all four previous Indy films BTW. Including associate producer on Doom and Crusade and executive producer on Skull.
    And of course, she was one of the dancing girls in Temple of Doom.

there were also some photos released of his stunt double on set with a bunch of Nazi cars and motorcycles. i wonder if they will start the movie with something happening during the war and de-age Harrison and then have the main movie story as kind of a follow up, sort of the way Crusade started
    That would certainly appear to be what they're filming with that set-up... a flashback to WW2.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

I think this productiobn is big mistake but that ones mans opinion

Images

The event where the fans are separated from the true fans.

You know what toy merch I'd love to see come from this? Indiana Jones Black/Legends series

Images
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...0Hc5bQ7iJbM6i0

some more set photos. notice the dots on his face and the collar and shoulder of his jacket. for de-aging maybe?

Images
    i read another article that they are using a Harrison Ford face mask on the stunt double, to more seamlessly blend the de-aging CGI for the flashback sequence in this movie. it will be interesting to see how that works out