Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Dark Shadows Display (With a bunch of stand-ins)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    My Dark Shadows set, with a bunch of All Star stand-ins:

Attachment 30647

Attachment 30648

Attachment 30649
    Looks great! Just finished an episode of Dark Shadows, and now getting ready to hit the sack for the evening.

I’ve said it a million times, but I hope Mego does a Dark Shadows line. They’re just leaving money on the table.

Images
    Thank you Liu Bei! A million more times is fine with me, whatever it takes my friend!

One carded Barnabas sold for $520.00 just last week, and the card was pretty jacked up. Two weeks prior to that, another carded one sold as a "Best Offer Accepted" which had an original asking price of $550.00. Those are two extremes, but it is not uncommon for a carded Barnabas to hit between $150 & $200 (or more), and loose ones are fetching well over $100. Even Angelique & Jennings are starting to climb up pretty high these days.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Cotswold Collectibles has a set for sale, $150-ish each.

I think Mego Corp. would do well with DS releases, at least Barnabas.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Cotswold Collectibles has a set for sale, $150-ish each.

I think Mego Corp. would do well with DS releases, at least Barnabas.
    Thank you, that's a pretty nice set! First visit to that site, now it's bookmarked for future visits...thank you!

Images
    Blog Entries
    They're good peeps, filling a niche, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    They're good peeps, filling a niche, too.
    I'll second that. I have always been pleased with their products and level of service.

Wow! Nice work. I know nothing about Dark Shadows, other than I needs to have that B.C. Cane!
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Images
    Thank you J.B.!

If you're interested in checking it out, the whole series is available on Tubi TV, for free...one quick commercial at the beginning of each viewing session, and one short commercial break during each episode.

Are you interested in a real life-sized cane, or a Mego-sized cane? The one I have in the pic is just a regular black cane from CTVT that I hand painted the handle silver. Just a quick prop, until Mego reissues the Spectre line and expands upon it (in this fan's dream anyway ).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
    Are you interested in a real life-sized cane, or a Mego-sized cane?
    Life-sized. That thing is wicked cool.

Damned Shadows

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

I don’t know to much about DS, but it’s a great display you have, very nicely done.