Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: MOTU Revelation prequel comic mini series.

Images

MOTU Revelation prequel comic mini series.

Four issue mini series to tie in the Filmation series with the upcoming Netflix series.

https://www.ign.com/articles/masters...l-comic-he-man

The character designs look fine but I'm honestly kind of wary of it. I'm not too crazy about the idea that the guy who made Tusk is updating/continuing the story of the G rated Filmation series.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    ^Wait until he reveals Adam peed his pants the first time he turned into He-Man.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    I hadn't realized it was a true sequel to the Filmation series. I had thought it was a reboot, so this gives me more hope of it fitting together more.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    ^Wait until he reveals Adam peed his pants the first time he turned into He-Man.

Chris
    I'm not looking forward to Mewes as Stinkor.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    ^I'm betting his scent is now "pot".

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    MOTU ended the line with Prequel Grayskull figures, of course they are very rare now.