Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFO's are Real : source USA government

I honestly don’t believe in Bigfoot, just to many misidentified sightings and hoaxes. It’s never been captured and footprints can be altered. The excuse for it not being captured or photographed clearly is because they say it can travel thru time porcile and evade detection. Some people swear they have seen it and are being truthful, but they could have been fooled by someone who’s hoaxing it, or they just misidentified it, I don’t mock or ridicule those people.

Same goes for Lochness monster and Mothman, Lizard man etc etc etc...Mountain Monsters and shows like that, make for fun watching but those shows are fake.

Now ask me about UFO’s and I do believe that since the galaxy goes on forever, other life forms can exist, we cannot be the only ones, but you can argue the fact that there’s been misidentified sightings and hoaxes too, heck we can make a flying saucer and who knows what’s going on on at Area 51 or is that just a myth too?

Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why they are obsessed with sticking things up peoples' butts and cutting up cows.
    Sounds like the place to get a cheap thrill with a steak dinner as an added bonus.

Images
    Anything the USA Government says is REAL is most likely NOT or at least in doubt.

Keep that in mind when they "leak" UFO information.
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Anything the USA Government says is REAL is most likely NOT or at least in doubt.

Keep that in mind when they "leak" UFO information.
    It is really handy to get people chasing UFOs when you want to hide military aircraft testing.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    I feel like a killjoy pointing this out, but UFO just means unidentified flying object. It doesn't automatically mean aliens or flying saucers.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    It is really handy to get people chasing UFOs when you want to hide military aircraft testing.
    I don't think that's the case here. The reality is, there are simply too many cameras everywhere now for the government to keep a lid on it anymore. When something like this appears over a city and dozens of people capture it from different angles on their cell phones they can't use the old "weather balloon" lie anymore. I think they're just trying to ease people into the notion that we're not the greatest thing in the universe. When it eventually comes out, and it will...some people are gonna lose their minds. It's going to change our world and how we view ourselves forever. Man's sense of superiority, religion, etc. will all be shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by MegoSteve View Post
    I feel like a killjoy pointing this out, but UFO just means unidentified flying object. It doesn't automatically mean aliens or flying saucers.
    Oh definitely and I agree, same for USO, unidentifiable submerged objects. But most people go the alien way because of the lame excuses the military gives for sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    … Man's sense of superiority, religion, etc. will all be shattered.
    If and when, not likely… humanity's ability to revel in egomaniacal madness defies logic/reason, rather such would be (another) opportunity to divide and conquer (us and them). History, to be repeated regardless of origin of the/an *other* me thinks.

Images
    The Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird was developed in the 1950's and flew in the early 1960's

Look at that plane and imagine what the Gov developed since then - almost 60 years later (today)

Compare that to how much computer technology evolved within the past 30 years (half the time as above)
    .................................................. .......................