Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO's are Real : source USA government

Images

UFO's are Real : source USA government

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ufos-spot...world-has-seen

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business-...orig-jm-kj.cnn

Friend or foe, state your biz?

I think they are coming for me, I'm afraid. They want me back. My powers... too much for this little planet.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I saw a U.F.O. once. Some sort of flying saucer. I'm not saying it was extraterrestrial, but it was very cool to see. And, no, it wasn't a Chinese lantern...

Images
    My dad and I saw something one night neither of us could explain. We used to stargaze all of the time so we were pretty used to seeing just about anything until this one night.

Very slow and low we saw something in the night sky moving from West to East. Picture a flight of birds V shaped, with white lights on their edges. It was quite large, could really only see the lights, and they weren't flashing or changing colors. Moved fairly slowly, was blocking the stars behind it as it moved, and no sound at all. We watched it until we couldn't see it anymore and both ran in and sketched what we saw.
    Last edited by drquest; Apr 20, '21 at 8:22 AM.

Images
    Wow... I guess we will know more in June about what the government is willing to reveal.

This topic has been so diminished and ridiculed for the past seventy years or so, it’s really hard to take it seriously.

Talk about something that would fundamentally change the way we think about ourselves, this would be it.

Is this the next stage after covid, that they finally tell us ET's are real lol... But joking aside this is certainly interesting stuff.

Images
    I took a class at university called "UFOs in America." It was always packed and almost as hard to get into as the "The Philosophy of Monty Python" class. (yes, both real classes) On the first day, the professor gave everyone a test without telling us its point. The next class he admitted it was to see if any of us had been abducted and had our memories about the experience buried. He claimed he was not going to take one side or the other regarding the verisimilitude of alien visitation, but then went on to describe anyone doubters or debunkers as "not having a brain within a mile of his head"
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee67 View Post
    I took a class at university called "UFOs in America." It was always packed and almost as hard to get into as the "The Philosophy of Monty Python" class. (yes, both real classes) On the first day, the professor gave everyone a test without telling us its point. The next class he admitted it was to see if any of us had been abducted and had our memories about the experience buried. He claimed he was not going to take one side or the other regarding the verisimilitude of alien visitation, but then went on to describe anyone doubters or debunkers as "not having a brain within a mile of his head"
    Usually it's the opposite, "Professors" are professional skeptics on all things supernatural. Aliens and Ufos are one thing but every medical professional that discounts near death experiences and doesn't listen or put credence to the story the survivors have to tell, make me sick.

While I have not had any UFO experiences, I have had an encounter with Bigfoot. People can mock, ridicule, whatever they want. Doesn't matter. I know they exist and so do a lot of other people, including the government. They commissioned a classified report in the 1970's about the economic impact of a relic hominid species on the logging, forestry and tourism industries. They were worried about the cost of acknowledging them then and now. If the general public knew these things were lurking around their campgrounds, nobody would visit the state and national parks. There have been some truly chilling reports of children being taken.

Images
    I never did believe the Fermi paradox theory but some videos of the rational of it are interesting.
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    I'm still trying to figure out why they are obsessed with sticking things up peoples' butts and cutting up cows.