Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Hallmark Castle Grayskull Keepsake Ornament

Images

Hallmark Castle Grayskull Keepsake Ornament

Yeah, I'm probably going to have to get that.

https://toynewsi.com/13-38843
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    ^^I think so too. I got Castle Grayskull for Christmas when I was 7, so this'll be a very apt ornament to get.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    ^Yeah, Grayskull was my big Christmas gift of 1982, and it's box scared the beejeezus out of me! It would be cool to see it ON the tree, and not under it this time.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Hmm, not crazy about the "spine" on the back of Grayskull. Was that part of the Filmation design I don't remember, or is it a more recent edition?

Chris

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Hmm, not crazy about the "spine" on the back of Grayskull. Was that part of the Filmation design I don't remember, or is it a more recent edition?

Chris
    The spine is original Filmation. Grayskull even had these not often seen gnarly looking skeletal monster legs holding the castle up.

Images
    ^Yeah, I kind of remember the legs, but not the spine, for some reason. I haven't watched much of the Filmation show in recent years.

I'm looking at the back of my original and thinking it's a bit of overkill, personally, but I always thought the Filmation show had great set design and backgrounds, so I would probably dig it there.

Chris