Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: 1975 Toy Store Newspaper Circular

Plaid Stallions 1975 Toy Store Newspaper Circular

Newspaper circulars for toy stores are a tough thing to find, often thrown out immediately it’s a shame when you realize what a wonderful window into our world they truly are. Take this one for a store called “Hagensick’s Playroom” (great name) in Wisconsin, which features a veritable “who’s who” of hot items for the […]

More...

Images
    Most outstanding ones for me is the Karate Men and U-Drive-it

Got Karate Men as a gift and wasn't enthused, but after I opened them --loved them

U-Drive-it is something I wanted REALLY bad and when I finally got one (for Christmas) I realized how much of a cheap POS it was.... 5 minutes of playability at max --- after that, chuck it in the closet … super magnet rip-off toy
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    How appropriate that those creepy Sunshine Family dolls are selling for $6.66.
    Last edited by RonnyG; Apr 12, '21 at 2:01 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnyG View Post
    How appropriate that those creepy Sunshine Family dolls are selling for $6.66.
    Oh, wow, that had to have been on purpose.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    I recall most of these items and my sister and I had a few.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Getting a weird flashback … I used to have that train engine from the Special Tyco Diesel Train Set but not the rest of train.

I did have the full Chattanooga Choo Choo set released around that time as well (note: best electric train EVER !!!)

Guessing maybe Tyco sold some of their engines separately
    .................................................. .......................

Shrinky Dinks were so much fun..
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Getting a weird flashback … I used to have that train engine from the Special Tyco Diesel Train Set but not the rest of train.

I did have the full Chattanooga Choo Choo set released around that time as well (note: best electric train EVER !!!)

Guessing maybe Tyco sold some of their engines separately
    TYCO, absolutely sold engines separately, along with cars, track buildings all sorts of add-ons to the full train sets.