Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego Returns to Target

Checked my local Target yesterday and they had nothing. They were also a bit late in getting MEGO figures when they returned a few years ago.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I was going to go to Target today, but I'm having surgery on Friday and need to quarantine because I have a covid test in the morning. I probably won't be able to go for a while. They probably won't have any left by the time I get to go.
    The Washington Square Target in Tigard had 2 Megos: Dr. Zaius and Igor. I bought them both so they will hopefully order more. They rang up as $14.99 each.

The section was pretty picked over and I didn't see a spot for the Megos, they were just sitting on a shelf.
    Last edited by pmwasson; Apr 13, '21 at 3:15 PM.

The Target in Natomas, CA had 2 each of Scotty and the Rocketeer. A friend and I picked all four of them up. They were laying flat on the top shelf in their Collectibles section, pretty much out of sight. If I hadn't known to be looking for them, I'd have missed them.

James

I previously mentioned the Algonquin IL Target had only the two Dr. McCoy. Just on a shelf, no specific spot allocated to Mego.

Checked the Palatine IL Target. No Mego.

Today I checked the Crystal Lake IL Target. There were two of the (imo really bad) newer Wolfman. Again, just on a shelf, no specific spot for Mego.

Not Mego, but the Crystal Lake IL Target did have the "Halloween 3 - Season of the Witch" three-pack of the children in the skeleton/pumpkin/witch costumes. In the movie, these masks make for one of the most hysterically gruesome scenes I've ever seen. So I thought maybe I'd purchase this. Except - no pricing anywhere. No allocated spot for this set. There was an employee nearby and I asked him to scan it. $49.99! WHAT??!! I realize it's a three-pack, but the figures are small. You also get an extra set of the masks. Anywho... That single 3-pack is still on the shelf.

Checked out the last Target in driving distance for me today.

Gardendale, AL had 2 McCoy, 1 Leatherface, and 6 Stan Lee.

McCoy has a really great sculpt! It's a shame about the factory error on his skin color.

Images
    Went to our nearest Target to run a quick errand this afternoon, they had 2 each of the new Stan Lee and Wolf Man figures. Very cool to see them on the rack, I already have them so I did not purchase them. Will do a Target/Walmart run this week to see what I can find that I don't already have!

Quote Originally Posted by Krypt0nite View Post
    Checked out the last Target in driving distance for me today.

Gardendale, AL had 2 McCoy, 1 Leatherface, and 6 Stan Lee.

McCoy has a really great sculpt! It's a shame about the factory error on his skin color.
    What happened to McCoy's skin color?

Barnabas Collins

McCoy is very, very pale---almost zombie-like. Great sculpt though.

My local target:

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Stopped at my first Target here in Tampa and picked up Scotty and Dr. Zauis. They also had a Rocketeer and 2 Leatherface.