Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mego Returns to Target

Niles IL Target has about 8 old Mego: Kelly, Jo, Tootie, Alice. No tag, no price. No employees around to ask for the price and the first price checker I found wasn't functioning. So no idea if they were deeply discounted. No new stuff.

Bartlett IL Target had Scotty. I purchased him. Also had two Spidey Stan Lee. Left those. Both Stan and Scotty were on pegs with Mego price tags. Oddly, they were in two different areas of the collectibles.

Scotty really looks great. I know someone above said they liked the new Dr. McCoy resemblance, but I honestly don't think it looks anything like Deforest Kelly. The original looks much better, including the raised eyebrow. And yes, this new McCoy (short sleeves) is very "pale". He looks like he might have caught an alien disease at some alien disco. I think I might try to make a sickbay bed for him. Have the original McCoy tending to the new, sick McCoy.

They are trickling in around Daytona, and not all at once. Found Zaius a week ago, and saw Rocketeer, Scotty, "I'm Dead, Jim" Bones, Salt Vampire and Igor last night.

Images
    Went to the Target in New Hartford and saw 1 Scotty and a back load of Stan Lee. They had a bunch lying on the shelf and like 1 or 2 pegs full.

Images
    Just saw Scotty, Rocketeer, and Wolfman at local Target in Parma, OH.

I'm going later today to a Target in Clackamas next to Portland. Hopefully I see some new Mego that I don't have.

I did see the Salt Vampire yesterday too; I forgot. Anything I pick up is for parts or experimentation, since I have everything I want from BBTS. But it's fun seeing them trickle in and I would definitely like to get my hands on cheaper extras of The Flash and Green Lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas Collins View Post
    Today at my nearby Target I saw Scotty, Igor, Dr. Zaius, Wolf Man, and too many Stan Lees. Scotty looks great!

Barnabas Collins
    Went to a second Target today (Atlanta) and found all of the above, and also Dr. McCoy and Son of Frankenstein. Also at this store--way too many Stan Lees. I want the Salt Vampire and Capt Pike.

Barnabas Collins

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    I'm going later today to a Target in Clackamas next to Portland. Hopefully I see some new Mego that I don't have.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks! I got a Stan Lee figure, and left two Stan Lee and two Salt Vampire figures. I already had both of them, but figured another Stan couldn't hurt. I'll customize him somehow.

Images
    I went to the Sherwood Target today (Portland suburb) . They had 2 x Zaius, 2 x McCoy, 2 x Stan Lee and a Leatherface. I got a Zaius, McCoy, Stan Lee and Leatherface. I also picked up Bob Ross for fun.