Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NECA Phantom review - Photo gallery

Any ETA on Mandrake or Lothar on when they will arrive?

Images
    ^ I haven't read anything on those, but I do know that Target is now carrying these as well in their collectibles section. Keep an eye out.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yes, pleased to get mine at Targ.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I found 3 at Target, and purchased one that had frozen left knee,left hip and left elbow. I used all the tricks with cold water that worked on Mattel DCUC( and others) and was able to fix knee ,and elbow, but the hip joint broke.Target not allowing returns on
    collectable Neca $ 30.00 figures so I will not waste any more money on these. I have an original Phantom Defenders of Earth figure that has only lost a little paint on his hands after more than 30 years

^^ Curious, why cold water?… hot water works miracles with contemporary PVC.

I did hot water also and it only worked on elbow

Images
    Great info and pictures. Thanks for the review.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living