Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NECA has the Universal Monster license.

Quote Originally Posted by Type3Toys View Post
    Can't help but think this may largely be due to Mego and other companies watching the success Mego is enjoying with it's monster figure line.
    Would seem to me that this current plethora of UM merch is due to Universal lowering it's licensing cost especially with more than several companies jumping on the bandwagon to manufacture toys and such.

More has been revealed, looks great. But I'd like to see a color version, or this B&W version, in color photos. Which I'm not sure we've actually seen. Figure is B&W but the photos also look to have been tinted to B&W.

I dig the multiple heads!

Can't really give Mego credit for reviving UM, DST just did an incredible line of them a couple years ago. Far more vast and expansive than Mego.

NECA just teased the Mummy too. Very exciting times for UM collectors. Just hope they can get Lugosi's likeness for Drac.

Images
    I wish they could make the "Bride of Frankenstein"...and that she could look like this...u-g-Q10TWMZ0.jpg
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Feb 19, '21 at 3:27 PM.

Images
    Sorry double post
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Feb 19, '21 at 3:28 PM.

not UM, but Neca teased a An American Werewolf in London figure earlier today

Confirmed today on some of the toy collector websites Lugosi Dracula and Chaney Jr. Wolf Man coming. Also confirmed color version of Franky coming after the B&W one. Awesome news !!!