Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I'm done searching Wal Mart and Target for Megos

Walmart was stocked with 4-5 each of Hammer Dracula, Red Death, It, Exorcist, Willie Wonka, Ultra Man, Q, and Locutus. Picked up Drac, Willie, RD, and Q. So great to find so many Megos on the pegs again 😎. Iíd post pics but I donít see how to do it from my phone.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Nothing around me, dang.

EDIT Today I bought Hammer Dracula, Red Death, and Ultraman, at Wal-mart. So they are about two waves behind? Glad to find them.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 13, '21 at 2:31 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    My local want had quite a few! Sadly, nothing I really wanted. But I bought a Phantom of the Red Death for customizing purposes.

In addition to the leftover stock from months ago (regular Picard, etc.), my Walmart had Hammer Dracula, Red Death, It, Exorcist, Willy Wonka, Ultra Man, Encounter at Farpoint Q, and Picard as Locutus. I bought Willy Wonka (no price available at the register), Q, and Locutus. They look pretty good. They were $14.88 each.

Barnabas Collins

I got Red Death at Walmart Friday and Igor at Target today. Its cool to see these great new Megos at retail. The new ones aren't scalped as bad as other collecting so there is a chance of actually seeing something in store.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I went back to get a few more for customs--all gone except Scarred Pennywise and one Exorcist Regan. That was a fast clear-out, 28 hours.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I went back to get a few more for customs--all gone except Scarred Pennywise and one Exorcist Regan. That was a fast clear-out, 28 hours.
    That's was quick! I'll have to go searching tomorrow.

Finally got some MEGO love in central MO. Looked like they stocked with four each of scarred Pennywise, Regan, Q, Hammer Drac, Lucutus, Red Death, and Ultraman. Still had our 2 Picards and 2 Saru on deck as well. No Wonka and no Universal Horror, but I was pretty thrilled to finally get to purchase off the rack.

I searched Walmart when I was in there the other day-Not a Mego in sight...

I looked at Target when I was in there last night-They had a total of one of the newest Mego figures (Stan Lee) and a bunch of peg warming Tooties.

I finally found some Mego figures at Walmart! They had two figures. I didn't need either of them, but at least I finally did see some at a Walmart.