Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody collect Vinyl Kaiju/Japanese Sofubi?

Anybody collect Vinyl Kaiju/Japanese Sofubi?

I recently picked up this beast. Love the colors on him.

He's a Super Fest exclusive, only 5 in the world with this deco.

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

I collect the Japanese vinyl figures. Mostly Godzilla and related monsters and Kamen Rider are the ones I'm interested in. Been working on the Marmit Godzilla Para Babys and Toei Retro Middle Size Kamen Rider.

Wild colorway on your Hedo! I can tell you're going to have fun with him; congrats!

If there's a Space Ape involved, vintage or contemporary, I collect and am hunting: Saru No Gundan, Godzilla Black Hole Aliens, Message from Space, and Spectreman (Gori, Karas & Rah), Awesome Toy Electric Ape, Kikkake Iron Monkey, and ILU ILU Neo Gorilla. I'm also down with some Kong and Devilman goodness too.

Things get a little crazy: http://megomuseum.com/community/show...48#post1455948
    Last edited by Confessional; Jan 15, '21 at 12:18 PM. Reason: …hot vinyl bath!

Images
    I dabble in Godzilla. Those colors are spectacular.

I have a great mazinger that i think is consider sofubi

Images
    Super cool! He needs to come out and play!

I wish I had the money and space to put stuff like this.

He's gonna get unbagged once I get new shelving. I have a bunch I picked up in Japan that I've yet to unbag as well.
    Last edited by B-Lister; Jan 15, '21 at 6:10 PM.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Quote Originally Posted by Mego-Amigo View Post
    I collect the Japanese vinyl figures. Mostly Godzilla and related monsters and Kamen Rider are the ones I'm interested in. Been working on the Marmit Godzilla Para Babys and Toei Retro Middle Size Kamen Rider.
    I'm gonna be hunting vintage Kamen Rider and Ultraman vinyl when I return to Tokyo. Hopefully before year's end.

Images
    Back in the day I bought a new (at the time) 1991 Bandai Mecha-Kong from my local comic guy.

Was totally in love with it for years afterward but eventually had to sell it to pay some bills.

Man, I loved that thing
    .................................................. .......................

I like Bandai vinyl, but the vintage stuff has a charm to it in its simplistic, often inaccurate sculpting. I picked up a Bullmark reissue of the original Marusan Godzilla, just for its vintage charm.

[/url]