Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada


Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Any word on Lynda Carter Wonder Woman?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 3, 2009
    Location
    cheshire uk
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    well, there's the custom route...

    Attachment 30675 Attachment 30676
    wow that looks great ,are you selling the heads ,as id be interested please let me know

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 10, 2012
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,886
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    well, there's the custom route...

    Attachment 30675 Attachment 30676
    That looks amazing!

    I just opened a Mattel Wonder Woman, and between that, the new FTC Wonder Woman and the new Mego Wonder Woman, I am still looking for that perfect Wonder Woman Mego-style figure. This would be it.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 23, 2019
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    442
    Images
    1
    I recently started to experiment with casting heads to make custom figures. Is there a way to create a mould however, and to change the size? Meaning, if I make a mould of a head from a 6-inch figure (or some other size) how can I cast a head to fit a Mego-size 8-inch body?
    "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 18, 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,314
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVintageToyKid View Post
    I recently started to experiment with casting heads to make custom figures. Is there a way to create a mould however, and to change the size? Meaning, if I make a mould of a head from a 6-inch figure (or some other size) how can I cast a head to fit a Mego-size 8-inch body?
    You can soak the mold in mineral spirits. It will enlarge and you can cast a larger head from it.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by libby 1957dog View Post
    wow that looks great ,are you selling the heads ,as id be interested please let me know
    I second this!
    Always keep your bowler hat on when fighting diabolical masterminds!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2011
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    well, there's the custom route...

    Attachment 30675 Attachment 30676
    Wow, now that looks amazing, perfect.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    33,243
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Too bad it was cancelled, I guess. It more than likely would have been a mess like most of the female figures they do.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 7, 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    It's cancelled, there were issues with the likeness rights.
    Thank you for informing us. I bought the 3-D head from Chad via Facebook, now I've even more reason to get the head painted knowing FTC cannot bring the line to fruition. I wonder if the likeness rights with L.C. is the same dang thing that slowed things down with Yvonne Craig, ie., money.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    33,243
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    She’s allowed it for other figures and statues so don’t see why this would be different.


    Quote Originally Posted by jacoblb View Post
    Thank you for informing us. I bought the 3-D head from Chad via Facebook, now I've even more reason to get the head painted knowing FTC cannot bring the line to fruition. I wonder if the likeness rights with L.C. is the same dang thing that slowed things down with Yvonne Craig, ie., money.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •