Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The FLASH returns tonight!

This weeks episode of Flash was unwatchable for me. I skipped through it. They should make a show just about Iris, so I wouldn't have to see her anymore.

Images
    i haven't watched yet. Flash is the only one left now in my watch list and I am very bored with it

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgiabuff View Post
    i haven't watched yet. Flash is the only one left now in my watch list and I am very bored with it
    Me too. I'm really sick of the whole "Team Flash" garbage, and Iris is the new Lana. I miss the old series when it was just the hero and maybe some occasional help from Tina McGee.
    And I swear, do ANY superheroes have secret identities anymore that are actually, you know, SECRET??

I've lost count of how many people know Barry is the Flash, but I think it's just about everyone.

Wow, this show should have been cancelled.

Images
    Even though I sort of "hate watch" these days, I thought the premiere of the new season was pretty good. Without spoiling things, I think it took a couple steps in the right direction.

I didn't mind it when Flash worked with other heroes. It seemed like each show was part of Justice League satellite groups, so when Flash, Frost, Vibe and Elongated Man fought together I didn't mind it.

The first few episode from this season are the tale end of last seasons. Since they had to shorten there season due to Covid, All of the CW shows had to wrap up early leaving them all in cliffhangers. Once you get past the first 3-4 episodes then the real season begins.
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Mar 4, '21 at 11:27 AM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

I really want to like this show, but it just sucks. I think I'm done hoping it gets better.

Images
    I haven't watched Flash since Crisis. Our whole family used to love it, but the cyclical, formulaic nature of the episodes really burned us out. The characters going through the same emotional beats every. stinking. episode. got REALLY old. The 22-episode format storyline is just laborious and unnecessary too. The Marvel Shows on Disney Plus have really shown the strings on these shows. I think they need to rethink the rather rote "CW Formula" and shake things up a bit. I feel like Superman and Lois is for the most part, although it skirts it from time to time. Stargirl had the season-long threat, but was shorter, and the characters actually grew and evolved over the course of the season.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    I haven't watched Flash since Crisis. Our whole family used to love it, but the cyclical, formulaic nature of the episodes really burned us out. The characters going through the same emotional beats every. stinking. episode. got REALLY old. The 22-episode format storyline is just laborious and unnecessary too. The Marvel Shows on Disney Plus have really shown the strings on these shows. I think they need to rethink the rather rote "CW Formula" and shake things up a bit. I feel like Superman and Lois is for the most part, although it skirts it from time to time. Stargirl had the season-long threat, but was shorter, and the characters actually grew and evolved over the course of the season.

Chris
    I agree...my biggest gripe anymore is the horribly overwrought dialogue and constant emotional pep talks between characters.

I don't think I am spoiling anything here, but just in case...

I just started watching Season 7 tonight. It started off well, but episode three, which tied up last season, felt like I was watching WW 84. I was not a fan of WW 84, particularly the way it ended. But it's been good enough, particularly Ep..1 and 2, for me to continue watching, probably weeks late and bingeing multiple episodes, continuing with episode 4.