Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mego Meet Wish/Want Lists....

Images

Mego Meet Wish/Want Lists....

Almost a month away. Message me your wish/want lists. If I have the items in my stash as you message me the list I can put them aside and have the items ready for you when you get to the meet. I will have three tables at the show...but if you can get a jump on your lists that you will be bringing to the show that would make it that much easier to find the Mego stuff your are looking for. Doesn't have to be just Mego either. I have everything from AHI to GI Joe (Both vintage and RAH) to SWAT to The Rookies to all related Mego era items. There are plenty here that have bought from me in the past at all of the previous Mego Meets and can tell you that when I bring stuff to the show...I bring stuff to the show Just let me know. Thanks.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Images
    Everyone! Denim Carded Pocket Heroes - please bring any and all you have for sale. *cough* Huckabone! *cough*
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

There are 4 e mails I look foward to leading up to Mego Meet, the first 2 are obvious the Hotel Reservations thread and the Meet Registration thread... the other 2 are from Berto, the "What are you looking for thread" and the "A small sample of what he will be bringing thread"... can you feel it getting closer 3 threads down 1 to go!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxboykev View Post
    There are 4 e mails I look foward to leading up to Mego Meet, the first 2 are obvious the Hotel Reservations thread and the Meet Registration thread... the other 2 are from Berto, the "What are you looking for thread" and the "A small sample of what he will be bringing thread"... can you feel it getting closer 3 threads down 1 to go!!!
    Starting to take pics of some of the stuff I'm bringin' Might be a little less than last year...but just as nice and some newer vintage stuff I haven't had before in the way of Marvelmania and a few others.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Man...this just gets better and better! This will be my first MEGO Meet. I collect WGSH. My next "wants" would be; Green Goblin, Thing, Falcon, Human Torch (or any of the Fantastic Fours). Probably in that order. Depending on quality I will probably only have room for one or two in my budget.

As I am new to collecting, I don't have anything to bring...this year!

Really looking forward to this event!

I'm always on the prowl for AHI and Tomlands!

I need a working super joe gold power vest and a red right foot mego (human torch)

Images
    Would love to snag a custom rocky balboa head.

Images
    Nothing easy. Literally the only common WGSH piece left I need is a carded Isis. As far as boxes Conan, Isis and possibly an ASM Spidey depending on what else I find over the weekend. Top carded wants right now are Thor, Catwoman & US carded Thing complete my U.S. FF set. I urge everyone selling to "bring it if you got it". Due to some changes in my life (good ones) this will most likely be one of only two times during the year now I am willing drop any major coin on Megos.

Images
    Cool Mike. I'm bringing playsets galore.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH