NECA Apes... what do you want next?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIB41
    replied
    NECA released this image just recently. Licking my lips. It needs to make production!!

Leave a comment:

• The Bat
    replied
    A "beardless" Taylor PLEASE!!

Leave a comment:

• Judson's
    replied
    Originally posted by apes3978
    If they're just going to be sticking to the film series, then a lot of what I'd like to see has been mentioned in this thread... If they'd go beyond the films to the TV series, then I'd like to see Urko and Zaius...
    They're planning a 7" Veska. It would be cool to see him in their 8" format too.

Leave a comment:

• MIB41
    replied
    If they're just going to be sticking to the film series, then a lot of what I'd like to see has been mentioned in this thread... If they'd go beyond the films to the TV series, then I'd like to see Urko and Zaius...
    I agree!!! I would buy anything representing that television series. It's a show that I'm always left wondering what could have been.

Leave a comment:

• apes3978
    replied
    Last edited by apes3978; Mar 30, '15, 1:32 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Gorn Captain
    replied
    Ape Astronaut Three-pack.

Leave a comment:

• johnpauljones
    replied
    Armando and Caesar 2 pack.

Leave a comment:

• The Bat
    replied
    General Ursus with Helmut please!

Leave a comment:

• The Bat
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    Taylor in his human slave loincloth with collar and leash along with Nova.
    YEAH!! Make it a 2-pack!!

Leave a comment:

• apes3978
    replied
    Agreed!

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
    There are so many characters to choose from, I'm just hoping they keep POTA coming before the licence expires.

Leave a comment:

• Gorn Captain
    replied
    There are so many characters to choose from, I'm just hoping they keep POTA coming before the licence expires.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Taylor in his human slave loincloth with collar and leash along with Nova.

Leave a comment:

• MIB41
    replied
    Correct, the painted, articulated style... (But an 8" Mego inspired Urko would be great...)
    Thanks! Looking forward to that and hopefully a Mego version somewhere down the line. Actually I hope the entire television series gets a shot. It remains one of my favorite Apes related viewings.

Leave a comment:

• apes3978
    replied
    Correct, the painted, articulated style... (But an 8" Mego inspired Urko would be great...)

Originally posted by MIB41
    Just so I'm clear, that means the painted articulated figures, not the Mego inspired ones?

Leave a comment:

• MIB41
    replied
    Regarding NECA's planned Urko: Yes, he's 7" scale...
    Just so I'm clear, that means the painted articulated figures, not the Mego inspired ones?

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎