DST / EMCE Star Trek are Back!?! Not so fast:-(

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNGwynne
    replied
    So Maj, I see you're back from under your bridge--did the three billy-goats gruff rouse you?

As you put it once, stay classy. I looked at those pix and saw a great custom shuttle-craft. Too bad you couldn't.

Leave a comment:

• Ivaniski
    replied
    Star Trek

The Security Guards ad spunk to the Trek universe. Luv those red shirts.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Nov 3, '16, 12:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Boywonder0
    replied
    I like your dream!

Originally posted by amby87
    I wish there was a way that DST could release the redshirt head for us to make our own generic crew members. I know there are lots of remego heads out there already to do that, but I personally would like something that was intended to be used for Trek. Instead of just two diffent hair colors, they could go the "Joe" route and do brown, black, blonde, and red and, perhaps, sell them in 2 or 4-packs. I know that won't happen, but I can dream anyway.

Leave a comment:

• amby87
    replied
    I wish there was a way that DST could release the redshirt head for us to make our own generic crew members. I know there are lots of remego heads out there already to do that, but I personally would like something that was intended to be used for Trek. Instead of just two diffent hair colors, they could go the "Joe" route and do brown, black, blonde, and red and, perhaps, sell them in 2 or 4-packs. I know that won't happen, but I can dream anyway.

Leave a comment:

• DC_Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by powersthatbe
    I used adam west and burt ward heads to make a new captain and ensign
    The Adam West head makes for a reasonably good Captain Pike.

Leave a comment:

• Gorn Captain
    replied
    I'm just missing a couple of the original EMCE issues, might as well complete my set.

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    I used adam west and burt ward heads to make a new captain and ensign

Leave a comment:

• Spyweb007
    replied
    Plenty of heads at CTVT. i was considering using a Richie Cunningham head to make Lt. Kevin Riley, just need to paint the hair brown. I'm sure some of the heads thee would make great red shirts.

Leave a comment:

• cdhall
    replied
    So where is the best place to get cuatom heads then? I'd like some Security guards. Someone make 6 different heads with pointy sideburns please.

Leave a comment:

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue Meanie
    So the re-issue of the EMCE's is not happening?? I haven't been keeping up with this thread. Just wanted to make sure that what I've heard is true. I have a few cases left of the original EMCE issued figures.
    Screenshot_2016-09-26-18-30-05-219.jpg Yep, read 'em and weep.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Meanie
    replied
    So the re-issue of the EMCE's is not happening?? I haven't been keeping up with this thread. Just wanted to make sure that what I've heard is true. I have a few cases left of the original EMCE issued figures.

Leave a comment:

• Riderfan
    replied
    Originally posted by tjacwave50
    Better grab what's left before there discontinued, $59.99 is a good deal, pretty soon you'll see them on
    eBay going for double that.
    That's a good point Tom. Here I was waiting for 'free' Canadian shipping (not really free, but still a deal) & didn't even consider the potential eBay angle.

But I finally have a Bridge so I'm happy. Only took 40 years!

K

Leave a comment:

• Riderfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Robin NY
    buying it today, TY for link
    Glad I could help!

K

Leave a comment:

• Riderfan
    replied
    Accidentally hit 'submit'