Is TZ 8 inch finshed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aquaboy
    replied
    Does anyone know if the Star Trek Big Bang Theory females glasses will be removable?

Leave a comment:

• tllgn
    replied
    Thats cool about getting more T-zone figures,however it may take a long,long time before they come up for sale,i think its been over a year
    waiting for the last two SMDM & Battlestar figures to go on sale,EE now says this sept,but they may push them back like they did with the
    big bang theroy chicks .

Leave a comment:

• drogge
    replied
    Sounds like we will be getting some more TZ this year.

Leave a comment:

• BifBangPow! JLabs
    replied
    We agree.

Originally posted by Barnabas Collins
    I'm still hoping for Art Carney as Santa Claus (in full color, not B&W). Would make a great Xmas toy and a TZ toy.

Barnabas Collins

Leave a comment:

• zeedox
    replied
    OK I got Talking Tina

So I completed the new set. I didn't get the color ones.
    I have all them 8" except the Howling Man. (We are religious)

I enjoy all the toys, thanks for making them.
    My only feeling is that the new scale are basically all doubles
    I would have thrown one new one in at least for filtering purposes.

A suggestion from above the hill, near a river in the Twilight Zone.

Leave a comment:

• Barnabas Collins
    replied
    I'm still hoping for Art Carney as Santa Claus (in full color, not B&W). Would make a great Xmas toy and a TZ toy.

Barnabas Collins

Leave a comment:

• BifBangPow! JLabs
    replied
    We agree.

Originally posted by rykerw1701
    Yeah I agree. That episode lends itself to being made in toy form because of -----SPOILER ON A 50 YEAR OLD SHOW----because of the end reveal. And it's not one you'd pick and choose the characters, you'd want the whole set all at once.

Leave a comment:

• rykerw1701
    replied
    Yeah I agree. That episode lends itself to being made in toy form because of -----SPOILER ON A 50 YEAR OLD SHOW----because of the end reveal. And it's not one you'd pick and choose the characters, you'd want the whole set all at once.

Originally posted by The Toyroom
    Five Characters In Search of An Exit would look nice under my Christmas tree this year...or next...

Leave a comment:

• The Toyroom
    replied
    Five Characters In Search of An Exit would look nice under my Christmas tree this year...or next...

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    I'm thrilled to hear this as well--I was secretly hoping that the licenses that enabled the new 3 3/4" figures might allow freshening of the 8" line. Some of those cancellations really distressed me.

Leave a comment:

• drogge
    replied
    That is terrific news, TZ is a unique line. It took me awhile to warm up to the black and white color scale. These are well made figures and I can't wait to see more

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
    There will be more... Can't say much else at this time. But we appreciate your continued interest and business, of course!

Leave a comment:

• BifBangPow! JLabs
    replied
    There will be more... Can't say much else at this time. But we appreciate your continued interest and business, of course!

Leave a comment:

• Mikey
    replied
    was hoping we'd get a Mister French as Demon

Leave a comment:

• drogge
    replied
    When can we expect some new TZ 8 inch?

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    Any news on this line, was hoping to see some figures at the con ;(