Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invisiblelad
    replied
    Originally posted by tllgn
    ^^^^ great .I also got my New Battlestar Galactica figures and SMDM ,along with Big bang theory Star trek figures .Lucifer is fantastic,
    they did a wonderful job with this one ,Athena is good but not great,i like the rooted hair and the sculpt is good ,What i dont like that the body
    is rather loose just like the Big bang theory girls ,her jacket is to small for her ,and theres no GALACTICA Emblem ,and her holster strap is
    to wide around her lower leg.that and her helmet were made to fit Starbuck & Apollo .Still i like this figure .the big bang Star trek figures are
    also neat ,but very sloppy workmanship on some ,Bernie has two right legs ,Amy looks as if she got punched in the face -her glasses are mangled.
    and each figure was put in its package very sloppy-kinda messed up,at least with FTC two-packs,you can open them up and fix them.i wanted
    this BBT Star trek figures to keep in the package,I also bought Amy & Bernie in their standard clothes ,the bodies are strung loose,Had to fix Amy,her
    arm was off .i still like these ,but except for Penny i wont be buying any more Big bang theory ,i have the ones i want anyway,great sculpts on them.
    Hey tllgn, Is there any ANY way you ca do a bro a solid & take & post pics of the BBP BBT girls (AMY & Bernie) in their STAR TREK UNIFORMS? Also, if by any chance you don't mind taking/posting these pics, IF you also have any EMCE STAR TREK TOS re-megos like Lt. UHURA or SPOCK &/or BONES to see how the BBT gals blue uniforms compared to the EMCE onss. Thanks either way.

Leave a comment:

• classicgalacticalover
    replied
    My Athena and Lucifer came today. While I am pleased with Lucifer I am disappointed with Athena. She has several glaring bald spots and her holster is way to big for the figure. Now I love Galactica but I feel with the long wait for these figures Athena could have been just a little bit better especially after all the complaints with the initial figures in the series. After putting them on the shelf I passed by my two Six Million Dollar Man figures by Zica and could not help but hope one day Craig can do this franchise justice but as fickle as buyers have become I would not blame him if he never tried to get the rights.

Leave a comment:

• tllgn
    replied
    ^^^^ great .I also got my New Battlestar Galactica figures and SMDM ,along with Big bang theory Star trek figures .Lucifer is fantastic,
    they did a wonderful job with this one ,Athena is good but not great,i like the rooted hair and the sculpt is good ,What i dont like that the body
    is rather loose just like the Big bang theory girls ,her jacket is to small for her ,and theres no GALACTICA Emblem ,and her holster strap is
    to wide around her lower leg.that and her helmet were made to fit Starbuck & Apollo .Still i like this figure .the big bang Star trek figures are
    also neat ,but very sloppy workmanship on some ,Bernie has two right legs ,Amy looks as if she got punched in the face -her glasses are mangled.
    and each figure was put in its package very sloppy-kinda messed up,at least with FTC two-packs,you can open them up and fix them.i wanted
    this BBT Star trek figures to keep in the package,I also bought Amy & Bernie in their standard clothes ,the bodies are strung loose,Had to fix Amy,her
    arm was off .i still like these ,but except for Penny i wont be buying any more Big bang theory ,i have the ones i want anyway,great sculpts on them.

Leave a comment:

• MIB41
    replied

Athena: "Apollo. I... I don't know. Should we really be doing this? And what is this planet exactly?"

Apollo: "Sweetie it's okay. You know how we keep looking for our ancestry home Earth? Well... this is a little bit like that. It's called... Entertainment Earth. And I got this piece of real state as a free gift for some business transactions I made."

Athena: " I don't know Apollo. I still care allot for Starbuck. And you KNOW how good he is at finding these weasel holes."

Apollo: " Not a chance! He'll ..."

Starbuck: " Well, well, well! What do we have here?"

Apollo: "Starbuck I can explain..."

Starbuck: " There's no explaining with you. And YOU Athena. How could you do this to me? After all the times I've demonstrated my faithfulness to you?! It just really..."

Babe 2: " Starbuck. I thought you said we would be alone on this planet... Who the heck is that?!"

Starbuck: "Frack..."
    Last edited by MIB41; Oct 15, '14, 4:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MIB41
    replied
    Received my new BSG figures today and will be posting detailed photos tonight. I really like both Athena and Lucifer. I think they're both great additions and I feel they nailed all the qualities I was looking for. The paint apps are solid on both figures. Head size is proportioned nicely and they both fit in well with the rest of the series. Lucifer in particular is really growing on me. He has the full transparent body with red tight pants underneath and the same boots on all the figures. The head sculpt is especially nice in person. Like Six Mill, these too have revised card art on the front and pics of all the figures in the series on the back. I'll have fun shooting photos of these tonight. Seeing these makes me HATE the fact the series is ending. These are really good and just got me hungry for more. But, I understand the bigger picture. Just a wonderful job Jason. I appreciate all the love to you brought to this particular license. It was apparent through the imaginative ways you got all of these characters to market. Job well done!

Leave a comment:

• Scousebadger
    replied
    Originally posted by alex
    Yeah, I like the way the packaging has been done. Love the BBP stuff, rip it open, no going back Just wish we had some great licences to look forward from them, what about "Judge Dredd" ?
    That would be amazing!

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    Yeah, I like the way the packaging has been done. Love the BBP stuff, rip it open, no going back Just wish we had some great licences to look forward from them, what about "Judge Dredd" ?

Leave a comment:

• MIB41
    replied
    Nice update on the packaging. Cool way to end the series. Plus I got word mine shipped Wednesday! Cool!

Last edited by MIB41; Oct 10, '14, 1:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MIB41
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing these last entries. EE appears to have updated their website with shots of the actual production figures.

Leave a comment:

• aquaboy
    replied
    Anything is possible I'm just ticked off. As a BSG fan was disappointed when the 12 " prototypes were shown , that got cancelled as well. If I'm interested in a line I usually contact the company , as I did with this company. And it was not the first time , probably not the last that I was misled into believing one thing and as the link suggests line had been cancelled. If I would have been a member at that time I would have contacted BBTS , I hope they did not send me shipping notice , have to cancel before I'm charged. But I'm stubborn so will not preorder or buy from BBP again. I'm really hoping someone will pick up and redo the BSG 8" line. But thank you guys for sharing link etc..

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    I put notice up back in July that these were up for preorder at BBTS and Emce immediately debunked this and BBTS posted them without emce's consent.anyway I got shipping notice just now for lucifer and Athena

Leave a comment:

• aquaboy
    replied
    Thank you for the link , I was not a member did not go back. I however stand by what I was told via twitter , it was misleading. To the response of no official preorders were taken is BS, I'm not an argumentative type of person , but I do not like being misled or patronized. BBTs had product Id numbers as well. They didn't pull those out of the air. If they stated here line ended w

Home My Account Preordered Products

Preordered Products

Please Note

The arrival dates listed below are estimates. Due to manufacturer delays, these estimates may not always be accurate. When we receive information about a change in preorder arrival status, this page will be updated with the most current information available.

8" Battlestar Galactica Figure - Set of Ovion & Lt. Sheba
    Product #: BBP10269 PREORDER
    October 2014

Date Ordered Sub Standard Collector Subtotal

July 04, 2014 0 1 0 1 $43.99

8" Battlestar Galactica Figure - Set of Imperious Leader & Colonel Tigh
    Product #: BBP10270 PREORDER
    October 2014

July 21, 2014 0 1 0 1 $43.99

8" Battlestar Galactica Figure - Set of Lucifer & Lt. Athena
    Product #: BBP10272 PREORDER
    October 2014

July 04, 2014 0 1 0 1 $43.99

2014 Star Wars 6" Black Series 03 - Chewbacca Episode IV
    Product #: HAS23842 PREORDER
    October 2014

October 02, 2014 0 1 $17.99

The Walking Dead TV Series 03 - Michonne With Fish Tank & Heads
    Product #: MCF14158 PREORDER
    October 2014

May 14, 2014 0 1 $14.99

The New 52: Hawkman
    Product #: DCC11801 PREORDER
    November 2014

May 14, 2014 0 1 0 1 $21.99

Batman The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures - Mr. Freeze
    Product #: DCC11804 PREORDER
    November 2014

May 16, 2014 0 1 0 1 $21.99

Son of Batman - Nightwing
    Product #: DCC11815 PREORDER
    November 2014

May 20, 2014 0 1 0 1 $17.99

Lost in Space B9 Electronic Robot Figure
    Product #: DMC12205 PREORDER
    December 2014

July 16, 2014 0 1 0 1 $44.99

Planet of The Apes 8" Clothed Figures - Classic George Taylor (Charlton Heston)
    Product #: NEC12558 PREORDER
    December 2014

July 24, 2014 0 1 0 1 $27.99

The Walking Dead TV Series 06 - Rick Grimes
    Product #: MCF14140 PREORDER
    Early December 2014

March 31, 2014 0 1 0 1 $14.99

Batman The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures - Catwoman
    Product #: DCC11746 PREORDER
    4th Quarter 2014

February 17, 2014 0 1 0 1 $21.99

Batman The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures - Joker
    Product #: DCC11802 PREORDER
    4th Quarter 2014

May 15, 2014 0 1 0 1 $21.99

Batman The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures - Robin
    Product #: DCC11803 PREORDER
    4th Quarter 2014

Batman The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures - Poison Ivy
    Product #: DCC11805 PREORDER
    4th Quarter 2014

Batman The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures - Harley Quinn
    Product #: DCC11844 PREORDER
    4th Quarter 2014

August 06, 2014 0 1 0 1 $21.99

The Walking Dead Zombie Army Men Series 02 - Woodbury Arena Survivor Set
    Product #: GG10635 PREORDER
    4th Quarter 2014

January 08, 2014 0 1 $19.99

Buck Rogers Minimates Box Set
    Product #: DMC12214 PREORDER
    January 2015

August 21, 2014 0 1 0 1 $17.99

Planet of The Apes 8" Clothed Figures - Gorilla Soldier
    Product #: NEC12609 PREORDER
    January 2015

October 02, 2014 0 1 0 1 $27.99

Arrow 6" TV Action Figure - Black Canary
    Product #: DCC11831 PREORDER
    February 2015

July 15, 2014 0 1 0 1 $21.99

DC Designer Action Figure Series 03 By Greg Capullo - Batgirl
    Product #: DCC11840 PREORDER
    February 2015

July 15, 2014 0 1 0 1 $21.99

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis - Aquaman
    Product #: DCC11858 PREORDER
    February 2015

July 15, 2014 0 1 0 1 $17.99

DC Universe 4" World Builder Series 01 - Set of 2
    Product #: MAT15854 PREORDER
    February 2015

September 30, 2014 0 1 0 1 $54.99

The Walking Dead Zombie Army Men Series 03 - Woodbury Prison Watchtower
    Product #: GG10652 PREORDER
    1st Quarter 2015

February 19, 2014 0 1 $19.99

This site is protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Click to Verify - This site has chosen an SSL Certificate to improve Web site security
    BigBadToyStore will never share or sell your personal information.
    Please see our complete Privacy Policy

Copyright BigBadToyStore, Inc. 1999-2013

hy in July were they up for preorder?

Leave a comment:

• MIB41
    replied
    ^^^Aquaboy just so we're all on the same page, Jason was very upfront and forthcoming about the line. He officially announced on this thread back in February that Lucifer and Athena would conclude the series. I understand your disappointment, but that's a disappointment that is shared by BBP as well. Jason is a big fan and tried to bring all of these to market. I wouldn't be too harsh on him for matters he had no control over. See his announcement below, dated Feb.24th. I personally think he did an awesome job and I'm glad he fought to get these last two to market. Thanks Jason!

Originally posted by BifBangPow! JLabs
    BSG will end after Athena and Lucifer ships. SMDM line will end after Astronaut Steve (with smaller head) and Barney Hiller ships. The remaining six figures shown for The Venture Bros. will all be released. The future of The Twilight Zone line in 8-inch format hasn't been finalized yet. Dexter 8-inch will also be released. All remaining figures recently show at Toy Fair will be released, including series 1 and 2 from The Big Bang Theory, Mike Tyson, Penny Dreadful characters and Ace and Gary.

I'm familiar with those who do not want to pre-order items a year+ in advance, and those that want to see a final sculpt before ordering. We've cancelled very few items in the history of our company that we've actively solicited for pre-order online. The figures we do show at trade shows sometimes don't make it to market - but that's what trade shows are intrinsically for. For San Diego Comic-Con, we've decided to refrain from showing prototypes that are not scheduled for production. We are simply adjusting our strategy to only show items that will make it to production. We are not giving up on the 8-inch format at all. More will be released from our company.

BSG and SMDM licenses end in August and as a close partner, NBC and BBP are jointly moving on from these licenses at this time. We will not be making 3 3/4 inch BSG figures.

Phew. It's all out there. Let's discuss.

Leave a comment:

• aquaboy
    replied
    By the way after I reread the twitter message , I mentioned the sets I specifically asked about the ovion , you replied;All the figures we have taken preorders for will be produced. At that time many stores had already taken preorders for the items. BBts as mentioned in my first post took off their menu. But never cancelled preorders already placed. Google preorder Bif Bang Pow imperious Leader and you can see the BBts preorder page before taken down. That's alright I will cancel all orders from your company. Whether you "officially offered" or not is simply word games to me . That's ok FTC will get my money from now on.

Leave a comment:

• aquaboy
    replied
    The Imperious Leader , and sheba sets are still on my bbts preorder list , you may have not given official preorders out , but someone should tell stores to cancel the orders they are still on my preorders page since I ordered them . In the past when an item is cancelled you receive an email from BBTS. I still show 3 sets I preordered on my account. Thank god they do not charge until they ship.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎