Horror
    Krull
    Hocus Pocus
    Rocky Horror Picture Show
    So much more...

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Heroes of History, there’s plenty to choose from.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by PNGwynne
    I figured the forearms would be new, and not easily repurposed. I thought Bluto might use the "Brock Samson" body, but DM may not have those molds anymore.

Getting King Features and Conde-Nast licenses would be terrific, I'd like a Prince Valiant figure, too but that appeal is esoteric.
    reuse the Brock forearms for Popeye. the Brock body would work for Hellboy too

Leave a comment:

• Mejo
    replied
    Oh, I'd also like to see a Captain Avenger figure (John Ritter from Hero At Large)!

And Galaxy Quest!

Leave a comment:

• Mejo
    replied
    I know it's Disney, and that's an iffy probability, but the Medfield College movies would be fun--with figures of Dexter Riley, Schuler, Dean Higgins, A.J. Arno, and even Prof. Brainard from the Flubber films.

Dexter's figure could come with items representing each of the films in his trilogy: a paper lunch bag with an apple (The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes), a half visible/half transparent pair of reading glasses (Now You See Him, Now You Don't), and a box of Crumply Crunch cereal (The Strongest Man in the World).

As far as Kurt Russell cult classics go, Snake Plissken, R.J. MacReady, and The Commander would be cool too!

Leave a comment:

• Mejo
    replied
    Originally posted by TRDouble

Archie Comics, including Archie and the gang, along with their superhero properties (if they still have them), would be fun too.
    I can definitely see Archie getting the Mego treatment!

Leave a comment:

• toyman
    replied
    The Phantom and King Arthur would be great.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    I figured the forearms would be new, and not easily repurposed. I thought Bluto might use the "Brock Samson" body, but DM may not have those molds anymore.

Getting King Features and Conde-Nast licenses would be terrific, I'd like a Prince Valiant figure, too but that appeal is esoteric.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by PNGwynne
    How this has not happened is beyond me--seems perfect for the Mego treatment on the various classic bodies: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto, and Wimpy.
    Probably because Mego would have to produce unique body parts for Popeye and Bluto, at least an articulated Hulk body. The forearms could be reused for Popeye off of it too. There have been a couple lines already so King Features, or whomever, is open to it.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    Ohh another one Popeye!!
    How this has not happened is beyond me--seems perfect for the Mego treatment on the various classic bodies: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto, and Wimpy.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Ohh another one Popeye!!

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Comic style Hellboy, all the monsters and stuff in this line would be a hit. Older Hellboy figures based on Mignola's art pull in big money on the 'Bay so the demand is there. The Goon, same kind of thing lots of creeps and there has not been a ton of stuff for this book. More Kaiju fighters, Redman, Fireman, Go Godman and so on.

Leave a comment:

• KingKickass1983
    replied
    Originally posted by TRDouble
    I’d like to see them tackle The Phantom, Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Zorro and The Shadow. Some of these properties have been done recently by NECA and other companies.

Archie Comics, including Archie and the gang, along with their superhero properties (if they still have them), would be fun too.
    Jughead in Mego form would be a must get for me! I thought about trying to make a custom using the head from the older doll line but it wasn't the same scale..

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Originally posted by Barnabas Collins
    I'd be all over a "best of" Sid and Marty Krofft series--HR Pufnstuf, Witchiepoo, HooDoo (Lidsville), Sigmund the SeaMonster, and Land of the Lost.

Barnabas Collins
    Gad, yes. Mego please--go do that HooDoo you'd do so well.

Leave a comment:

• sprytel
    replied
    I've never seen anything done with Quantum Leap. I would be all over those. You would just need to make Sam and Al. My "dream" way to do it would be to take advantage of the cloth format and include several changes of outfits for the different leaps. Sort of like that one Spock gift set with the alternate outfits.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎