Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiberiusguy
    … Are Feldman and Wilder, or even Boyle in Spaceballs?
    No they aren’t

Leave a comment:

• Tiberiusguy
    replied
    … Are Feldman and Wilder, or even Boyle in Spaceballs?

Leave a comment:

• Tiberiusguy
    replied
    The ‘Stormtrooper’ guys could be spèrms from another movie… oh wait that was Woody Allen’s “Everything You Wanted to Know…” never mind
    Spaceballs would be Amazing!!!

Leave a comment:

• PB
    replied
    I was hoping these Mel Brooks film figures would lead to some Spaceballs too. Allegedly Lucas was approached by Brooks for a green light on the film but when it comes to merchandise, it was seen as being in competition with Star Wars. So there would be none. I’d like to know more details.

I disagree that these products would be in competition with each other. The secondary market is already flooded with Star Wars toys. But I still want a Dark Helmet for my shelf. “No sir, I didn’t see you playing with your dolls again!”

The new Gene Wilder likeness appears to be a little better than on the Wonka figure. Is it a new head?

Leave a comment:

• nubee
    replied
    Originally posted by Liu Bei
    I wish they could do Spaceballs, but Lucas made sure that would never happen.

That really suck.

Leave a comment:

• rykerw1701
    replied
    Originally posted by KingKickass1983
    With the release of Wonka, a custom Blazing Saddles figure would be possible.
    So long as we get the famed "horse punching action" feature, I'm in!

Leave a comment:

• KingKickass1983
    replied
    With the release of Wonka, a custom Blazing Saddles figure would be possible.

Leave a comment:

• Mego Newbie14
    replied
    Does Lucas still have a say in the matter?

Leave a comment:

• drquest
    replied
    I was thinking just last night that it's a shame there's no Spaceballs figures.

Leave a comment:

• Liu Bei
    replied
    I wish they could do Spaceballs, but Lucas made sure that would never happen.

Leave a comment:

• Mego Newbie14
    started a topic Young Frankenstein/Mel Brooks

Young Frankenstein/Mel Brooks

So with Mego making Young Frankenstein figures could that maybe mean they could do other Brooks characters? I’d lose my mind if they announce they’re doing Blazing Saddles.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎