Mego has returned to Target

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Thanks, Kevin. Mall 205 had zero Mego figures last time I was there!

Leave a comment:

• tllgn
    replied
    well actually clackmas target .

Leave a comment:

• tllgn
    replied
    sorry lonnie i should be specific ,its clackmas town center target .

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    Originally posted by tllgn
    I also visited target.thwy had five pegs as well set up.qith the same great figs above mentioned.they had cliff and Kelly Bundy/garret.some trek aliens.monaters only three left.also Bruce lee.the Jimi #2 and #3 and "14" Aquaman Batman and wonder women.nice.picked up a couple figs.nice display.
    Which Target did you see them at?

Leave a comment:

• tllgn
    replied
    I also visited target.thwy had five pegs as well set up.qith the same great figs above mentioned.they had cliff and Kelly Bundy/garret.some trek aliens.monaters only three left.also Bruce lee.the Jimi #2 and #3 and "14" Aquaman Batman and wonder women.nice.picked up a couple figs.nice display.

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    Last year wasn't there a particular day when many Target stores did a reset and started putting out MEGO figures? I wonder if that will be the case this year.

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    Originally posted by powersthatbe
    I'm from Pittsburgh so yes.
    Thanks. That's encouraging news.

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    I'm from Pittsburgh so yes.
    Last edited by powersthatbe; Sep 3, '19, 5:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JoeMego
    replied
    The Target near the Mall of Georgia has FIVE pegs of the figures and 6 12" figures (all DC). One is labeled "TV Classics", which has all the figs they couldn't sell before (Ritchie, Tootsie, etc.). Another is "Monsters" and has 8 monster figs (looks like the new case, with shirtless Frankie, Nosferatu, Freddy and the new Dracula). A third is "TV Legends", with lots of Marilyn and Bruce Lee. The fourth is music, with the new Hendrix and an Elvis. Finally, they had a Trek peg, with the new Gorn, Kirk, Uhura. SO happy to see these back in stores.

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    Has anyone seen them in Pennsylvania yet?

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    My closest Target has green Kirk, Gorn, Uhura and red Romulan.

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    Went to four Targets today but didn't find any new Megos. Two stores had empty space in the Collectibles section and one had the MEGO Batman sign so hopefully the wait won't be much longer.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    I hope I can find a fuzzy werewolf at Target.

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonGhost
    replied
    Ah!!! Just picked up a GITD Gorn and GITD Dracula in the collectors section at Target in Los Angeles, CA home of the Doors!!

Forgot to say there were only 4 left when I got there. Drac, Tribble Kirk, and 2 Gorns.
    Last edited by CrimsonGhost; Aug 30, '19, 9:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mego Newbie14
    replied
    Found Bruce Lee and the Jimi Hendrix that was on amazon in the action figure isle and Batman, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman over in the collectable section today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎